Awoo.

Hey guys, I decided to begin writing a fanfiction.

IHaveACaseOfSonicMania

It's about Shadow the Hedgehog meeting a young girl who reminds him of Maria Robotnik, she's endangered by Clutch the Opposum and Shadow's need to protect her sends him down a path of bad memories and the worry of losing another good friend to unfair means.

I don't know if that's too much of a spoiler, but it's a premise. It will probably take a while to finish seeing as I just began it and I'm struggling to find a start to the story. But I'd just like to hear your thoughts on the premise, how you enjoy... whenever it comes out.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 1

Wow, sounds really interesting! Please share it!

Edited by Maple Syrup
  • Thumbs Up 1

thats, actually intresting! i cant wait to see!

• Thumbs Up 1

That could be fun! And don't be worried about finding a start to the story. Sometimes when I write, I write a section of the story that I'm currently fixating on, then I go back or forward to edit other parts. It's not the most organized, but it keeps me motivated! Just write at your own pace; I'm sure the story will be great!

Sounds good. One way you could start it is giving Shadow a flashback to the happier times with Maria, and at some point in the narrative have this other girl do something that reminds Shadow of that flashback.

It sounds like a lot of fun! Just take your time and enjoy!

• Thumbs Up 1

Ooooo, yes please! This sounds fascinating. I like the element of Shadow battling his true enemy, his memories