Awoo.

What do you guys think of the subreddit "SonicTheHedgeJerk"

IHaveACaseOfSonicMania

Personally, I don't agree with some of things said on their, maybe I'm just looking at it wrong, but it's dedicated to people who are against the toxic side of the fanbase, but some of the things on there I just... don't agree with, I don't know what to say about it really. Of course, I'd like to ask that no one attacks anyone on this sub-editor. But if you've been on there or used it yourself, what do you think of it?

What do you guys think of the subreddit "SonicTheHedgeJerk"

I don't.

• Thumbs Up 3

Yeah, I don't really have much to say about this. I didn't even know it existed until now. It's a sub about 'circlejerks' in the fandom and roasting them, right? Not my cup of tea, but it doesn't seem like they're hurting anyone (and honestly some of the stuff I see on Twitter and Reddit can be a little tedious... so in some ways I get it. But maybe that's just me being an old git!)

To be honest though, I don't think we should spend our time gossiping about other communities or channels on this site. It's not in the spirit of what I really want our community to be. Unless a channel is being exceptionally problematic, in a way that impacts the entire global Sonic community (including our own), I wouldn't want to encourage these kinds of "singled out" / "call-out" topics too much.

• Promotion 2

• The topic was locked