Awoo.

What if Sonic did a MetroidVania?

IHaveACaseOfSonicMania

I don't really have any ideas on what I'd do for a Sonic MetroidVania, except maybe the Chaos Emeralds giving new specific abilities. I just thought of this idea on a walk and I think it could be interesting if this became a reality. What ideas do you have for a Sonic title of the MetroidVania genre?

Long thread complaining about unlocking rolling.

• Chuckle 1

They already made one. It's called Tails Adventure!

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, IHaveACaseOfSonicMania said:

I don't really have any ideas on what I'd do for a Sonic MetroidVania, except maybe the Chaos Emeralds giving new specific abilities. I just thought of this idea on a walk and I think it could be interesting if this became a reality. What ideas do you have for a Sonic title of the MetroidVania genre?

You ever played the old fan game "Sonic Chrono Adventure" by LakeFeperd? That's one idea of what a Sonic Metroidvania would be like. Go give it a try. https://sites.google.com/site/sonicchronoadventure/

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, MGA_Gamer said:

They already made one. It's called Tails Adventure!

Oh nuts! I forgot about that one!

The historical and cultural importance of Buzz Bomber not only on the Sonic franchise but on society in general. Things like Buzz off, Buzzing, fingers on the buzzer....etc