Awoo.

What are some things you would have liked in Sonic Frontiers?

IHaveACaseOfSonicMania

Personally, something I would've liked would be if all the islands were one big island, though I understand it would be hard to implement the Chaos Emeralds due to them being on separate islands at once and they can't be in two places at the same time.

But I would've liked it if there were some enemies that you'd need to fight to progress the story. Not like the Tower you fight in the beginning of the game to show you how the gears work, sorry if they have a specific name, maybe an enemy steals a Chaos Emerald from you and you have to go inside a new underground temple built by the ancients where it lays in wait for you, you can of course fight it again optionally.

I'll also admit that maybe some of the things you can buy when fishing with Big make you a bit over powered a bit quickly, maybe it's not that bad though. I also wish you would get all six Chaos Emeralds in a chamber and not in a Koco mission, but I think the missions could be kept in for story progression. I also wish there could have been a bit more to Rhea Island, because it felt a bit empty.

What would you have liked to see in Sonic Frontiers? What would you have added or changed?

• Thumbs Up 1

You know that place in Chaos Island where there are all those hexagonal rocks, and there's a little part where you can go down and then climb up again. When I found that place, I was hoping there was a hidden cave somewhere at the bottom, and a decently big hidden area inside the island... sadly there was nothing, I wish the game had that and more stuff like that, so that exploration would feel rewarding.

Also, more level-like platforming sections in the open zone instead of cyberspace: there are a few, I would have liked if the whole island was a big network of level-like sections.

• Thumbs Up 1