Awoo.

Peeling Out in Plastic: Ninco Reveals The RC Sonic Prime Toy

Failinhearts

Sonic Prime may be over, but the merch train continues to chug along! This time, European manufacturer Ninco is throwing their hat in the ring for what might be the most ambitious Sonic Prime toy to date!

Introducing the Sonic RC, the very first remote controlled RUNNING Sonic figure that can light up, tilt in nuanced directions, and even perform full spins! Sporting his New Yoke Design and his trademark Figure 8 pose shown frequently in the show, this new addition to the Prime merch scene is probably the best RC Sonic toy yet!

There have been Sonic RC toys before, but they all depict Sonic riding something, be it a car, Extreme Gear or a slab of Eggman robot scraps.

71F5HtdxN8L.thumb.png.e765ded2571debde35ef5bc7186beb65.png17109433.png.7655c67aab6134e83aeefc3dc260e27d.png614PIbIfFkL.thumb.png.b38b3731780946faf872a7b53e9ed23e.png

This is the first RC figure to depict the Blue Blur doing what he does best... Actually running.

maxresdefault(9).thumb.png.0863d0b17312ffd7fa32c8ad7c19e769.png

You can pick up the Sonic RC from Ninco's official site €44, no words on an international release yet.

But isn't this cool, and long overdue? What do you think of this obscure, yet impressive piece of Sonic Prime merch?

Original Post Content:

View full story

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

Oh.

My.

Chaos.

This is genius!

I mean, I won’t be buying it, but I would’ve loved something like this when I was younger!

I need this for my son, and my inner child.

Okay, as far as the RC toys go, this one's pretty tempting.

Messaged them a few weeks back and was told they only delivered to Spain :(