Awoo.

Dreadknux

Sonic Frontiers stars Roger Craig Smith, Colleen O'Shaughnessey and Ryan Bartley have all been confirmed to attend the upcoming MCM Comic Con London on 24-26 May. This will be the first time that a group of voice actors from the Sonic world have collectively attended a convention in the UK.

Roger Craig Smith, as the voice of Sonic the Hedgehog, needs no introduction to many - a well-known and seasoned actor with a legendary video game discography under his belt, from Batman to Assassin's Creed.

Colleen O'Shaughnessey is best known for her fan-favourite portrayal of Miles 'Tails' Prower in both the Sonic games and the Paramount movies, making her a true Hollywood name.

Ryan Bartley, a new name in the Sonic world as the voice of Sage in Sonic Frontiers, has an illustrious career in the anime and pop culture circuit, with credits in Hunter x Hunter, Demon Slayer and Neon Genesis Evangelion.

All three guests will be attending the MCM Comic Con London for all three days of the event, which takes place at the ExCeL at Victoria Royal Dock. You can check the website here (or the links above) for pricing information with each guest for autographs and photo opportunities. Make sure you get tickets in if you're interested in meeting these legendary voice actors!

Original Post Content:

View full story

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dreadknux

• Badnik Mechanic

• castell-neath

• CalmCha0s

£114 for all 3 autographs... 

lol.

• My Emmerdoods 1
  • Too Many Rings 1

1 hour ago, Badnik Mechanic said:

£114 for all 3 autographs... 

lol.

Thats a bit of a rip off I feel. Sure many will disagree but thats no a no from me.

I just met Roger and Colleen yesterday actually, they're so nice and friendly! Ryan is too. :) Have fun whoever is attending!

I'd been debating going to MCM this May since I usually focus on the later autumn event, but this has definetly swayed me a LOT. The price is very very high, and I'll definetly need to cut back for a few months before and after, but it's not like I ever save money when I go to cons haha! Usually spend triple that in the artist alley since I can't help myself, going broke is all part of the experience lol. I'll probably bring out my Scourge cosplay again, it was nice being aproached by other fans of him back in October and I'd love to meet some more through it! Tldr, think I need to grab myself a ticket now!!

I wish... I could meet them... But I live in the US... I might go if it were in the US...

Edited by Maple Syrup

Nice, though very expensive prices.

I'll need to see if i can save enough or I might be able to afford one of them.