Awoo.

SEGA HARDLight Releases New Sonic Forces Mobile Trailer

Sonictrainer

Today SEGA HARDLight released a new trailer featuring Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, and Silver.

Are you up for the challenge? The ultimate test of speed and skill awaits in Sonic Forces Mobile!

If something looks off to you about this trailer, it's probably because they forgot to give Silver the black outline around his eyes...

• Thumbs Up 1

What's the point of making a new trailer for this game now... are they losing their playerbase and need more advertising? It's a very old game and it had a lot issues across its entire lifetime, it also uses greedy and unhealty (for the players) marketing strategies such as incentivating getting up in the middle of the night to collect more cards for your character, or intentionally (by design) wasting the player's resources from accidental clicks on the store with no refund: this game is just wrong and bad.

How many years do they intend to keep it alive? When I stopped playing it looked like it was already in a desperate status, unbalanced to the point of being unfun and unplayable, with people complaining about it on Reddit and so. Just let it die.

Besides, I've seen the trailer and I've felt "cringe" as it was playing... can't help.

Edited by Iko

• 3 weeks later...

Can they add new stages? It is getting really old playing the same old stages over and over again for 5 years.

Added so many new doppelgängers, but I never planned to get all of them (especially how annoying it is to collect cards).

This isn’t Pokémon. Add new stages!

Edited by Ming Ming Hatsune