Awoo.

Wanting to start a fan made comic- Sonic: Within the Cyberverse

Sonicfan787

I wanted to get some opinions on a comic idea I have. I have always wanted to work on a fan project for some kind of Sonic related things... and I got it! (Sonic: Within the Cyberverse) I really wanted to make some kind of "spider verse" crossed with Sonic like thing, and I thought, "That's it! Sonic goes to a digital universe with Silver and Shadow!" I'll give the summary below, but let me know your honest opinion. Would you read this?

P.S If I do decide to do this, I will be trying to release a chapter every 1-2 weeks. Trying to do this after work during my spare time.

SUMMARY:

Sonic, Shadow, and Silver embark on a new adventure after being warped into the Cyberverse! The trio must fight their way through Metal Sonic's (Meta Virus), which contains worlds and eventually decays them, to save Green Hill and their friends! Will they find the true culprit that digitalized Metal though, or will the true enemy, Negative, captivate all worlds and convert them to dark energy?

Characters:

-Sonic (Introduced in pt.1)

-Shadow (Introduced in pt.1)

-Silver (Introduced in pt.1)

-Void (Introduced in pt.1)

-Negative (Mentioned in pt.1, introduced in pt.5)

-Meta Sonic (Mentioned in pt.1, Introduced in pt.2)

-Unknown Character (Read till' the end to find out who joins the fight!)

Toonita_20240312204228.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sonicfan787

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images