Awoo.

Knuckles Series (Expectations and Opinions)

Sonicfan787

The Knuckles TV series is soon to release and I wanted to know before hand what everyone is hoping to see and what your most excited about...

There HAS to be Unknown by M.E! It's such a banger!

Really looking forward to seeing who the Big Bad is and how he ties in to Robotnik / Project Shadow

For Ken Penders to be salty for "defiling" HIS echidnas.

Honestly, I'm hoping for more elements from the games or other parts of the Sonic franchise as a whole, and I don't mean Easter eggs. One of the flaws of the movies is you could almost replace the game elements with something original and probably get away with a serviceable movie... at least the first one; the second did a bit better. I had been hoping for a good part of the sequel to take place in Mob-- I mean, Sonic's World. Maybe Knuckles' series might show us some glimpses. 

I will say, I was a little disappointed Rouge was not in the series, because this could dictate what new characters are in the 3rd film. I am hoping to see all of the adventure 2 cast on 3, but we will see if Knuckles introduces anyone else new by surprise.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Sonicfan787 said:

I will say, I was a little disappointed Rouge was not in the series, because this could dictate what new characters are in the 3rd film. I am hoping to see all of the adventure 2 cast on 3, but we will see if Knuckles introduces anyone else new by surprise.

Well, they've confirmed Krysten Ritter is gonna play a human, I don't see who else might play Rouge. But I REALLY hope Amy is in there. I would go even crazier if Rouge, Big and Gamma were included!

Agreed! I would hope at least Amy would be in movie 3

On 3/9/2024 at 10:37 PM, captobvious42 said:

Honestly, I'm hoping for more elements from the games or other parts of the Sonic franchise as a whole, and I don't mean Easter eggs. One of the flaws of the movies is you could almost replace the game elements with something original and probably get away with a serviceable movie... at least the first one; the second did a bit better. I had been hoping for a good part of the sequel to take place in Mob-- I mean, Sonic's World. Maybe Knuckles' series might show us some glimpses. 

I hope they integrate more game elements too. Given that Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles all live on Earth at the end of Sonic 2, they have the chaos emerald(s), and Shadow was seemingly created on Earth, I’m guessing the third movie will take place mostly on Earth like the others.

Also still new to this, LOL. How do I reply back to someones reply?

3 hours ago, Sonicfan787 said:

Also still new to this, LOL. How do I reply back to someones reply?

There's a button on the bottom called "Quote". Tap the button and you will see another button on the bottom. If you tap that, you will be able to reply to someones comment!

1 hour ago, Maple Syrup said:

There's a button on the bottom called "Quote". Tap the button and you will see another button on the bottom. If you tap that, you will be able to reply to someones comment!

Thank you

• Fist Bump 1