Awoo.

Sonic Channel Monthly Wallpapers - March 2024: Amy Rose

Sonictrainer

Hammer Time

GIIE5qMXoAAHSAN?format=jpg&name=large

Hello! This is Tomoko Hayane.

It's almost time for cherry blossom viewing! There are still some cold days, but I can't wait for the cherry blossoms to bloom ♪

Well, this time I'd like to introduce you to a very attentive girl who will plan a cherry blossom viewing party that everyone can enjoy!

Everyone, you understand now, right?

What appears in this month's wall illustration is...

Yes, it's Amy!

She's holding the Piko Piko Hammer with a bright smile that is typical of Amy, who is bright and full of energy. I can't help but imagine whether they're participating in a fun event like popping balloons or excited about the adventure that lies ahead when they step through the big ring!

Isn't Amy the colleague who was looking at the illustrations smiling and facing the enemy when it was her turn? I'm jealous of the enemy who is giving me this smile! He was talking with his fists clenched. (Laughs) After that, we had a lot of fun talking about which enemy would be defeated by Amy♪

If you like what you think of the illustrations, please let me know!

I would be happy if you could let me know and post on X (old Twitter) with the hashtag #SoniKatsu♪

PC Wallpaper Link

Mobile Wallpaper Link

Edited by Sonictrainer
  • Thumbs Up 2

• The title was changed to Sonic Channel Monthly Wallpapers - March 2024: Amy Rose
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ming Ming Hatsune

• Sonictrainer

• castell-neath

• Maple Syrup

Popular Days

Another great piece of art from Sonic channel. Really like them!

Amazing artwork! Amy looks super adorable! The description reminds me of how I would go to places to see cherry blossoms!

Edited by Maple Syrup

• 4 weeks later...

Beautiful. <3 Shame I can’t use this as my wallpaper though.

Maybe I can use this as my avatar…I mean I haven’t changed it for like 5 years anyway…