Awoo.

IDW Fang the Hunter issue 3 cover B has been shown

Shiny Gems

Looks like both Eggman and Fang are thinking of something. I wonder what those two are up to and what could be next?

So, what do you all think of this?

image.png

• Thumbs Up 2

GF8f2dLaEAAXuRC?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Evan Stanley: It's out in the wild, so I can post my logo-free cover for Fang the Hunter #3!

• Thumbs Up 1

Very nice art!!...
By the way, I don't remember if the story takes place after or before SUPERSTARS...

Edited by Vlad the Vampire

Evan Stanley has a talent for making Sonic's cast of goofballs look dramatic. Look at how imposing Heavy Rider is looking in the back there, heh. Love it!

14 hours ago, Vlad the Vampire said:

Very nice art!!...
By the way, I don't remember if the story takes place after or before SUPERSTARS...

It's before Superstars, I don't get if it's before or after Mania though

Spoiler

With the Hard Boiled Heavies and the Phantom Ruby in it, I guess it's after Mania, or it's a prequel to that, not sure.

• Thumbs Up 1

Issue 1 has a page that should help it clear, when Bean is recounting times they got led wrongly by Fang, but regardless; Mania -> IDW Classic Sonic stuff so far, including this miniseries -> Superstars.