Awoo.

What was your favorite episode and joke in Sonic Boom?

IHaveACaseOfSonicMania

First things first, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SONIC BOOM!

My favorite episode had to be the episode where Eggman got really depressed, it was rather interesting to see Sonic wish Eggman kept attacking to keep the thrill in his life.

Oh, and my favorite joke in the whole series had to be this one.

The joke I'm talking about...

• Chuckle 2

"Oops. One too many." I love knowing the entire Sonic Boom is just Roger Craig Smith imagination.

Also because Archie crossover Mega Man, Main Sonic and numerous of Capcom/Sega franchises are part of that imaginations. And if we include Olympics that means Mario is part of it too, leading to Smash Bros...

Unrelated, is anyone here familiar with Tommy Westphall Universe?

Edited by MetalSkulkBane
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 2

While I didn't really care for the show overall, one joke I liked was when Eggman hired Amy to redecorate his lair for a contest in a villain magazine or something. At one point he's imagining if he won and was asked if his lair could be photographed for the magazine "--and then I'd say NO. AHH-HAHAHAHA!"

Edited by Austroid
  • Chuckle 3

My Favourite episode is the one were Sonic challenges Tails to capture him. I just love the idea of Sonic's best friend being in a more antagonistic role, even if it's all in good fun!

My favourite joke is Rise of Lyric!

• Thumbs Up 2

"So Sonic, what's the deal with you and Amy?"

Literally to the frame where Sonic has melted marshmallow on his face...

Holy shit!

• Nice Smile 1
  • Chuckle 4

2 hours ago, Badnik Mechanic said:

Holy shit!

My word... how in the lord's gosh darn pockets did I not catch that!?

• Thumbs Up 2

Eggman's line to Amy in Fuzzy Puppy Buddies:

"Sorry I'm late, I was polishing my schnauzer."

This show had some 90s cartoon influences alright.

• Chuckle 2

My favorite quote is when Sonic says,“What kind of weak frat parties have you been going to?” Also, my favorite episode is probably the one where Knuckles,Tails, and Sonic go on a road trip.

• Chuckle 3

My favorite episode in Sonic Boom is "Tails' Crush". Also, my favorite joke in Sonic Boom was this one:

acv8h0hzkqb91.jpg

• Chuckle 4

It's the episode with the hypno televisions

"Don't call me sugar plum... I'm not Amy!" 

• Chuckle 2

11 hours ago, Badnik Mechanic said:

Holy shit!

I feel like I recognize this joke but I don't remember the episode.

This is also not the first or last time the show made jokes the adults in the audience would get too.

My favourite joke is the Tomatopotamus bit.

• Thumbs Up 3

7 hours ago, LongcrierCat said:

I feel like I recognize this joke but I don't remember the episode.

This is also not the first or last time the show made jokes the adults in the audience would get too.

My favourite joke is the Tomatopotamus bit.

The joke was in the episode called Cowbot, if you have a Netflix account you can watch it on there.

• Thumbs Up 3

My favorite episode is the one in which Sonic stops being a hero because the town treats him badly because he offends them and seeing Sonic's reaction makes him feel more human and sincere and my favorite joke is "I see the crazy hairless mouse" this It says it in its Spanish version lmao.

• Chuckle 3

It's not a joke.

But the Tails clones sequence.... Is the funniest thing you can see after a box of frogs. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Fist Bump 2

"Multi Tails". That episode was hysterical to me, and still is, and I can't give a good reason for it. I remember watching it in high school with some friends, and we ended up cry-laughing at the section where the Tailses are terrorizing the village, and one of them is laughing all jolly-like while he continuously tries to eat soup with a fork. I think we were all sleep deprived at the time, but it was still funny. 

Also:

"Is this a towel?"

"What am I supposed to cover with that?! Are you mocking me?!"

• Chuckle 2

7 minutes ago, cosmichaos said:

"Is this a towel?"

"What am I supposed to cover with that?! Are you mocking me?!"

LOL! I LOVE that one. We all know what he was talking about...:eggsmug: (hint: snooping as usual I see)

So, my favorite episode is the Multi Tails. I love ALL the jokes in that episode. But some other jokes include that time Sonic said "volcano pee pee pants" to distract Shadow. It can actually be useful so take note! Another one I like is in the episode with the 2 Knuckles' when the normal Knuckles thought the team was praising him and him tasting himself to see if he tasted like a fortune cookie!

Edited by Maple Syrup
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 1

• 1 month later...

The best episode of the series for me was definitely "The Biggest Fan" from season 2. There are a lot of strong episodes from this series, but Biggest Fan works cause I think all of the jokes just hit and it works as a satire of the worst parts of the Sonic fanbase.

• Thumbs Up 1