Awoo.

Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth

Cuz

Whose looking forward to Final Fantasy at the end of February? I don't think I'll ever leave the Gold Saucer if I ever get there. The production value for this never ceases to amaze me. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I have platinum'd both the ps4 and ps5 versions of the first part, I've been looking forward to this since it's announcement. BUT I have not watched any trailers yet, I want to go into this fully blind.

Been a Fan of FF7 since it's inception back in 97, have played the original and even the spinoffs a ton. So naturally I'm really excited for this! :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Nice restraint. I've never minded spoilers and will probably be watching let's plays before I get the chance to play the game. 

• 1 month later...

The time has very nearly come to talk of Final Fantasy things. Of Moogles, Chocobos, and burned childhood homes. Pack your marshmellows. Have you played the demo? I like the idea of Red 13 as a different kind of tank from Barret. I like the way Red is animated in general. 

I've been on a marathon of all things FF7 with my mom (Remake, Crisis Core, Traces of Two Pasts, Advent Childern the works) and we're all caught up.