Awoo.

Blogs?

Starry Skydancer

I'm not sure if this is the right place for a short message like this, but there doesn't seem to be a "proper" link to the blogs area anywhere. I can only reach it on my profile becuase I apparently "contributed" to it once, even though I don't think I ever did.

While I'm here I will ask, are blogs for Sonic stuff only?

Edited by Starry Skydancer

Blogs can be found under the "More" tab in the main navigation menu (that's where all our other sections of the site can be found, too!).

We do have a collective community blog which should just be for Sonic, but you can create your own blog (with your own categories) and make it about whatever you like. You might want to focus it on something either Sonic, SEGA or video game related though, simply because that's what most of our audience/community tends to be interested in. You could absolutely make a NiGHTS-themed blog if you wanted to! :)

• Thumbs Up 1