Awoo.

Sonic oc forum {share your ocs here}

Itzyaboi64

So I tried to look for a forum for sonic ocs and could not find any so i made one myself

So here’s mine this is cole the hedgehog 

2EED7D75-D7A9-45F1-BE80-276C1385C372.jpeg.0a428370f20116572981c33ff99d019e.jpeg

story: through the time of sonic forces he and his brother Timmy are taken by eggmans future self from 2070. F. Eggman finds no need to have Timmy and castes him into the wild. He does every experiment he can on cole . One day he infuses the energy from the future chaos emeralds and gives him power. Every time he gets near the chaos emeralds he turns into chaos cole

A91D0299-28D4-48CB-9228-6E02E4589887.thumb.jpeg.3f41fff223ef53ed73040910ba70f82f.jpeg

one day he finds the f. Chaos emeralds and completely destroyers F. Eggman and searches for his brother Timmy.in the future he has a relationship with Chloe the hedgehog 

6B7E564C-922B-4900-9668-4A5749453F16.thumb.jpeg.ee8cc3b166886ea67e44e0a40e370ebc.jpeg
I don’t have much lore yet but that’s it !

9B901876-74C3-4E4F-B1AE-C627051914A2.jpeg

Edited by Itzyaboi64
UN finished
  • Thumbs Up 1

Also regular cole is on the bottom for some reason lol

I have some more notes on the characters 

so coles chaos form makes him go absolutely nuts and rage .

Chole and cole are bf and gf in a romantic relationship.

more on Timmy will be later

Btw if anyone can make coleoe let me know

I can share my OC here, thanks!

Name: Hap the cat

Story:

He is a resident of Station Square, he used to look up to Sonic and pals a lot as a kid, but now that he's grown up he's a different guy. He's just a guy who loves adve- ahem, excuse me. He's just a guy trying to do what he can, looking for a job. He has a bitter and sarcastic side to him, but he does care about others' well being.

1257436_TbV8tUEM.png

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

Can we incorporate all our ocs into one universe and do story hand offs?

• 1 month later...

EPISODE 1:the beginning 

One day cole was playing his new favorite game crazy taxi and then all of a sudden he hears a loud crescendo from outside. He peeks outside and sees sonic racing by then he knew that an interest sparked in him for sonic with lots of curiosity. His parents frantically looked outside for him. He went back inside and played crazy taxi with Timmy ,but this wasn’t the end of this story.

note Timmy is 10 and cole is 12

Edited by Itzyaboi64
Misspelling and missing information

• 2 months later...

Episode 2: Burn the ships 

Present day has arrived. Its a dark a cold year with pain, hopelessness and despair. After the events of frontiers , Eggman has control over the world. Sonic, Tails, Shadow, Silver and Metal sonic remain in this post apocalyptic wasteland. Its not safe anywhere if you don't bend your knee to Eggman. The only hope that remains is the small rebellious group that the survivors created.

"Shh.Hide" A quiet voice says as egg pawn go by. Timmy and Seth are fugitives on the run from Eggman."What are we gonna do?" asks Timmy as fear goes through his heart. Then Seth says " I don't know. Eggman has eyes in the sky but, we have hope.". A sudden feeling goes through Seth's heart. "RUN!". The egg pawn are on their tails. The heat is intense it seems there's no way out until a blue and orange blur wipes out all the egg pawn. "what the.." Timmy looks confused. "oh crud its ..." Seth remains speechless. "... Metal sonic?". The robotic figure stands before them. "aren't you gonna race us or are you gonna fight us or..." Timmy says with pure confusion. Tails come out from the shadows. " sorry to spook you guys. I know he's frighten the town in the past. This is my newly reprogrammed Metal Sonic. "  Seth gets a gleam in his eye. "Its the one and only Miles "Tails" Prower! You're like the smartest member of team sonic! Not like Sonic and Knuckles are dumb or anything..." He rambles on as Tails looks a bit embarressed. " hehe Thanks." Tails says. " but we got hoards to fight off." " Can we aid you in battle?" Seth asks with a small puppy dog face. " of course! I'll show you the armory." Seth's jaw drops as he's says  THERES A ARMORY!?"

The armory is revealed and Seth is thrilled. "ok.I think I'm ready." Says Seth. Tails asks with curiosity " What did you find?". He reveals a large staff." wow that's cool. Lets go!"

They fight hard, but unfortunately Seth and Timmy have been captured. What is yet to come will surely be great.

Nice story! AAANNNDD....

1257436_yeaVrhqb.png.e965d0b6578c69b73f3bbcd252940e2a.png

I used this OC maker and made... TADAA!!! OLGIVIE MAURICE THE HEDGEHOG! oh wait... He exists? BRO-

• Chuckle 1
  • Way Past Cool 1

eh he'd look more like this

image.png.a9f161615df3fb2469ddfd279b71cb4e.png

No, Olgivie is from Hollywood, so therefore, he has blue arms. 

4 minutes ago, Maple Syrup said:

No, Olgivie is from Hollywood, so therefore, he has blue arms. 

ah I got it XD

image.png.67eb8f3e371e87528c42b8af0a24ac4b.png

I refuse to stop

(Phew, I’m not the only one with OCs) 

ALRIGHT, I love the idea of a OC universe, but let’s do it together?

My best OC is Anemo the Tanooki! She has Areokinesis, which in layman’s terms is Airbending. She is an Odd-one-out in her Village, being the only Mobian who was born with Powers Not of a Wisp. She, with other friends, Go on Hijinxed adventures, across Planets.

i do have other OCs, but I’m putting my best foot forward before I do anything too crazy 

IMG_1257.png

IMG_1258.png

• Nice Smile 1

Episode 3 : when the bell strikes
Dark lights are disrupted by a bright light. “ what…h-happened?” Seth says as he’s sees Timmy and him strapped in torture chairs. A dark shadowy voice appears from the background. “Well well well. I found two little… rodents it seems to experiment on.” Seth is still trying to embrace the fact he and Timmy are captured. “ Oh my God Timmy! What did you do to him you old geezer?” As he sees his poor brother unconscious in the chair. “ you two are going to be carefully examined and tested as of not only my pleasure but for my own needs. And do you know what my needs are?” Future Eggman says as he gets in his face. “Bleh. Hopefully a breath mint.” He says with attitude as after he gets electrocuted.” So you can talk. I didn’t know you could be actually smart. Start the FCE infusion.”  Seth is slightly shocked” wait what is “FCE”.” “For your little information it’s Future.Chaos.Energy. Now commence.” Seth is electrocuted with fce. He starts glowing as if he were in hyper form. The evil man stops and Seth is left there with smoke emerging from his body. “ well it seems what or shall I say whom, you call “Timmy” is no longer needed.” He ejects him into the forest from his future egg fleet. “ NO! Timmy! What…h-have you d-done?” Seth starts having a dark smoke coming from his body as his pupils disappear ands turns black with new quills emerging as he goes into his chaos form.”GRAAAHHH!” Seth brakes free of his torture chair and starts punching f.eggman. He flys out of the egg fleet and begins to search for his brother Timmy, but the search will be long and far from over.