Awoo.

Merry Christmas 2023 From The Sonic Stadium

Dreadknux

On behalf of the whole Sonic Stadium team - forum moderators, news writing staff and myself - I want to wish the entire Sonic the Hedgehog community a very Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays!

2023 has been an extremely busy year for Sonic, with a metric tonne of games, media and merchandise for fans to entertain themselves with.

What has been your favourite?

Let us know how your going to spend the day and the rest of the festive season, and we will keep the party going on the Sonic Stadium over the next week - we have some cool features planned that you might enjoy, so keep an eye out for that.

We'll see you guys off for the next couple days with a few highlights from the Community Gallery - Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

From @Sage

From @CosmicFred

From @Metaru

From @sonic_the_cuber

From @shadowboof90

From @Starry Skydancer

From @coral_reef

From @EpiclyEpicGuy

From @cosmichaos

View full story

• Thumbs Up 2

Amazing art everybody! Merry Christmas, Sonic Stadium!

Merry Christmas on behalf Sonic fans for this website getting to grow hang out anytime or sometimes visit Sonic Stadium, then your the best having a blast on there supported lovely! 🎁🎄

Thank you for the mention, Dreadknux.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Edited by Starry Skydancer

I'm late, but thanks for the mention dreadknux and I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

• Thumbs Up 1