Awoo.

Incentive cover of IDW comic issue about Fang the Hunter released

Shiny Gems

I love the poses and expressions on Fang and Bean. Very expressive and cartoony. Knuckles looks ready to rearrange their faces.

If I had a dollar for every time in a Sonic comic that Fang looked terrified that his face was about to be smashed in, I'd have...like, probably 30 dollars or something.

54 minutes ago, PC the Hedgehog said:

If I had a dollar for every time in a Sonic comic that Fang looked terrified that his face was about to be smashed in, I'd have...like, probably 30 dollars or something.

He knew the job was dangerous when he took it.

On 12/15/2023 at 3:24 PM, castell-neath said:

Is that Eggman or an Egg robo hiding at the very bottom in the centre??

53406835429_cc066ab3ea_o.jpg

It's the Eggman Arch of the Newtrogic High Zone (aka Carnival Island) from Knuckles Chaotix

Edited by Sonictrainer
  • Way Past Cool 1

5 minutes ago, Sonictrainer said:

53406835429_cc066ab3ea_o.jpg

It's the Eggman Arch of the Newtrogic High Zone (aka Carnival Island) from Knuckles Chaotix

So they can use content from Knuckles Chaotix in the Classic series comics, but not the classic Chaotix themselves? (Unless this series somehow surprises me, which I doubt it will; if they were gonna use the classic Chaotix in this series, they'd put them on the cover. To be fair, we do have two more issues left.)