Awoo.

Sonic the Hedgehog: The IDW Comic Art Collection My Thoughts

sonicclaasic

91aIPvcbtcL._SL1500_.jpg

I've just been reading the Sonic the Hedgehog: The IDW Comic Art Collection on my Kindle app It's worth a read because It shows you different artwork from the artists, the cover artwork, and concept artwork as well. 

From Scrapnik Island to Imposter Syndrome too It's definitely worth a read If you love the artwork from the IDW Sonic comic team. It's available on Amazon Kindle & physical copy.

• Fist Bump 2

52 minutes ago, Gruffin said:

Oh nice! This looks like something I'd like to check out.

Do you have any favorite artists in this?

My favourite IDW Sonic artists are Tracy Yardley, Evan Stanley, Adam Bryce Thomas, Jack Lawrence, Natalie Fourdraine they do fantastic art In the IDW Sonic comics.

• Thumbs Up 1

I found the blurb to be miss leading as I was really hoping to see the process but going through it, it's more of show case. Not disappointed as it's cool to see regardless just a bit disheartened? 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/9/2023 at 11:19 PM, castell-neath said:

Is it worth the rrp, or is its a "buy it in the sale for under £10" job? Im still.on the fence with it

I'll say wait for It to go on sale If you still not sure. I brought It because I love the artwork style, concept art I found them really Interesting before the final character design go Into the final production of the IDW Sonic comics.

• Fist Bump 1