Awoo.

If Saitama (One Punch Man) came to the Sonic universe, he becomes what character type and animal?

BLUzCLUz

Feel free to explain.

Personally, I think he would be a "Hero-type (Speed, Fly, and Power combined)" mouse/rat.

Such an awfully specific idea. I'd extend it to other anime characters just as a way to increase discussion range. Like Naruto. He's be a Fox, which....I guess is kinda on the nose. Though I haven't followed the series in years, I'm only familiar with him in his child adventures.

I was gonna use Luffy as a second example but I'm struggling to think of anything that satisfies me. A creature that would fit with his rubberness? I don't know.

I did put more thought into Saitama specifically. I chose the Naked Mole Rat. I first learned about such a creature from watching Kim Possible. Anyone out there old enough to know of that cartoon?

Anyway. I even drew a picture.

image.png.9de2a36c5028c135d062c51199c4d128.png

I picked the Naked Mole Rat due to the whole hairless thing. I suppose I could've picked a kind of lizard, but the Naked Mole Rat was the first creature that came to mind when I saw the topic.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

On 9/11/2023 at 4:58 PM, Danj86 said:

Such an awfully specific idea. I'd extend it to other anime characters just as a way to increase discussion range. Like Naruto. He's be a Fox, which....I guess is kinda on the nose. Though I haven't followed the series in years, I'm only familiar with him in his child adventures.

I was gonna use Luffy as a second example but I'm struggling to think of anything that satisfies me. A creature that would fit with his rubberness? I don't know.

I did put more thought into Saitama specifically. I chose the Naked Mole Rat. I first learned about such a creature from watching Kim Possible. Anyone out there old enough to know of that cartoon?

Anyway. I even drew a picture.

image.png.9de2a36c5028c135d062c51199c4d128.png

I picked the Naked Mole Rat due to the whole hairless thing. I suppose I could've picked a kind of lizard, but the Naked Mole Rat was the first creature that came to mind when I saw the topic.

That is a nice drawing.

• Nice Smile 1

My boring answer: He would remain a human.

After all, a certain other bald human in the Sonic universe displays remarkable strength at punching things:

5156776dadc641356d6ce5b19bed2f9f692f39f5 DMechano_-_1416805257808695309.gif

• Chuckle 1

5 hours ago, Dr. Mechano said:

My boring answer: He would remain a human.

After all, a certain other bald human in the Sonic universe displays remarkable strength at punching things:

5156776dadc641356d6ce5b19bed2f9f692f39f5 DMechano_-_1416805257808695309.gif

Can he spin though?

On 9/12/2023 at 11:38 AM, Rabid-Coot said:

Mantis Shrimp.

This is the one true answer right here. I was gonna try to come up with an answer myself, but there is just no topping this one when it comes to what makes sense.

So I'm gonna say another another anime character; Goku. He would be a monkey. In fact, he would be the monkey king.

On 9/20/2023 at 9:17 AM, batson said:

This is the one true answer right here. I was gonna try to come up with an answer myself, but there is just no topping this one when it comes to what makes sense.

So I'm gonna say another another anime character; Goku. He would be a monkey. In fact, he would be the monkey king.

It's pretty colorful though. Plus, lots of legs.