Awoo.

"Trivia Madness Zone", Sonic Trivia Night! - [October 20th, 6pm-9:30pm 2023]

Blazermaze00

Be sure to read all event details on the event page!

All major event updates will be added here, please look forward to it! 

Edited by Blazermaze00
  • Thumbs Up 3

Sounds interesting! Is the time converted to each respective timezone? Or is 7:00 p.m. somewhere else?

Valid point! My timezones is EST, I'll put down a few conversions here for ease:

• CDT/CST: 5pm
  • CET: 11pm
  • ADT: 8pm
  • BRST: 7pm

Any other conversions can be made by others if they must!

11 hours ago, Solister said:

Sounds interesting! Is the time converted to each respective timezone? Or is 7:00 p.m. somewhere else?

All calendar events -should- automatically convert to the local timezone set on your Sonic Stadium account, by default. :ok: It's showing up as 11pm for me, as I'm in the UK, but the actual event settings I can see are set to 6pm in Timezone "America/New York". So I think whatever it says on the event card there should be the right time for you - but the time conversions by @Blazermaze00can also work!

Anyway, this is great to see - I love it when community members proactively want to set things up like this. I'm all for it - thanks for organising @Blazermaze00!

• 1 month later...

EVENT UPDATE 9/10/23:

The date for the event has been pushed to next week, Friday the 22nd, due to a few personal matters that have to be taken care of before I can finish with preparations. Starting and ending times will remain the same!

• Thumbs Up 1

EVENT UPDATE 9/16/23:

Unfortunately due to unforeseen problems regarding my equipment, I will have to push back the event to an estimated date in October.
I have been using my headset for a few months, they've decided to give out on me when I have no extra funds to replace them. Until I can replace them I have no way of speaking during the stream to properly direct the event. I apologize for all the delays, but I still hope to see you all join in when we finally get this show on the road! 

• The title was changed to "Trivia Madness Zone", Sonic Trivia Night! - [October 20th, 6pm-9:30pm 2023]
  • 4 weeks later...

EVENT UPDATE 10/10/23:

Hey all, sorry to drag this out for so long but unfortunately, I will have to cancel the event due to my equipment limitations. Replacement event details further down!

I've spent the past two months trying to get hired in my city and anywhere else nearby to no success, and being unemployed means no money for the equipment I need to host the event the way I intended to! Instead, I will be hosting a raffle with the same prizes as the event, with three winners total! I will hold this raffle on the previous event date of October 20th, and it will last the whole day until the drawing the following day! I will make a new forum topic for this event when it begins, please look forward to it!

I hope to eventually find work and get everything I need to host a proper trivia night, I also hope you all will find this raffle a decent substitute, and I once again apologize for being so unprepared. I will do better and try again next year! o7

• Thumbs Up 1