Awoo.

Getting Notifications for old content

SolidSurgeTT

51 minutes ago, SolidSurgeTT said:

Uh...why was I getting quote notifications for this thread? I can't find anyone who quoted me...

@Dreadknuxis working on some stuff with the site backend, including news integration for older threads such as this. It's causing threads to get bumped, even though there is no new content.

1 hour ago, SolidSurgeTT said:

Uh...why was I getting quote notifications for this thread? I can't find anyone who quoted me...

1 hour ago, Blue Blood said:

@Dreadknuxis working on some stuff with the site backend, including news integration for older threads such as this. It's causing threads to get bumped, even though there is no new content.

I’ve split these posts out from the topic in question and moved to Feedback. Yes, as I mentioned elsewhere I am periodically working on archival work on the site. This involves migrating comments that were made on the old Wordpress site into the forums. If you’ve ever made a comment on the old Wordpress site, you’ll have that comment re-posted on here soon enough. That’s probably why you’re getting notifications.

I’ll make a general notice about this on the announcements forum soon, so there’s no more confusion.

• Thumbs Up 2

• The title was changed to Getting Notifications for old content
  • The topic was locked