Awoo.

Theme Problems

The Swordsman

So yesterday I decided to try out all the new themes to see what they look like, while the first time worked as intended, (so Stadium default to Sonical) it seemed to get stuck on Sonical until I went from the news of the site update page to another news article page, where the new theme would then actually show up. However, while the new theme would show up it was in the "stuck state" and would still require to load another page on the site before another new theme would show. So for example Two Foxy finally shows but if I try to go to Knucklehead it doesn't show unless I go to another page. (refreshing the page didn't work either only the jump to another page on the site) Today after Dreadknux suggested I share my experience here, I tried switching from a few themes to see if my problem persisted At first it seemed to work fine for a bit (for instance Stadium defualt to Kinetic Psycho then to another theme worked as intended) but as soon as I clicked on Sonical it got stuck again.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Swordsman

• Dreadknux

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya! Thanks for flagging this, I will try to help and look into this. I can't seem to replicate your issue. Can you give me a few example steps in bullet point format that I can follow? Something like:

• On News Homepage, Sonical theme
  • Click Theme Select, dropdown appears
  • Click Catfish, theme loads/doesn't load
  • Click to Forums homepage, theme loads(?)

Is that the flow of what's going on, just so I understand it better? Also, let me know the device you're using (laptop, mobile, tablet) and the OS/browser you're using (Chrome, macos/windows, etc)? That will really help, thank you! :)

You're welcome.Yeah thats the flow mostly, I'm using a laptop with the Firefox as my main browser. Of the extensions I have only I have that might mess with the site's loading is maybe uBlock Origin?

For my full experience,

• On News Homepage, Stadium (default) theme
  • Click Sonical, theme loads as intended
  • On News Homepage, Sonical theme
  • Click Catfish, theme doesn't load
  • Click to Forums homepage, theme loads