Awoo.

User Unable To Log On After Update

Failinhearts

Hello, I'm speaking on behalf on user @The200IQTablewho has been on the forum for quite a while to post in the Skylanders Dimensions Club. He was using an email to log in, and is struggling to not only log in now in general, but reset his password. The Lost Password email is not being sent to him.

Is there any method I, or he has been missing in order to regain access to his account?

• Confused 1

I did try a password reset this morning and there was something abouth the capacha thing being broken.

Hi guys

We'll look into this, thanks for flagging. To explain things a bit better, we moved our entire platform from what was https://board.sonicstadium.org/ (what's there now is just a redirect to the forums) to our base domain name (https://www.sonicstadium.org/). I think this move has confounded some of the systems we have on board, so we'll go about fixing this if we can.

The CAPTCHA thing should already be resolved, but we will look to fixing our emailer to see what can be done.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hi, me again - I’ve just tested this myself but I’m not getting any issues with password resend. Can you DM me the email address associated with the account that’s having problems and I can verify?