Awoo.

Logged Me Out automatically?

Sega DogTagz

This is the right way to report bugs in the site, yeah?

Despite the settings being left on "remember me" - I seem to be forcibly logged out whenever I navigate away from this site. Unless I keep a tab open in the background, I've had to re-login every time I've come here in the last day or so.

• Fist Bump 1

I've had that happen too. Strange thing is, if I just reload the page while seemingly signed out, I'll suddenly be signed in again like it was nothing.

But then if I close the browser (on mobile at least, I haven't tested on PC yet) and re-enter SSMB, the same thing happens: I'm signed out until I reload the page, then suddenly signed in again.

I've been having that same problem as well signing me out every so often you not the only person having this problem to.

This is likely related to a software update we applied last night. I’ve tried flushing some system caches on our side - please let us know if these login issues continue!

2 minutes ago, ShinyGems said:

I don't know about being logged out, but I still can't see embedded tweets, and I am unable to use the quote featue. @Dreadknux

There’s a separate topic for this. Working on that.

• Thumbs Up 1

Problem is still happening, I still had to reload the page for it to recognise I was already signed in.

Okay, I’ve done some tweaking to the site code, I think this has solved a lot of the issues we’ve been seeing today so please let me know now if there are any continuing issues!

22 minutes ago, Dreadknux said:

Okay, I’ve done some tweaking to the site code, I think this has solved a lot of the issues we’ve been seeing today so please let me know now if there are any continuing issues!

Seems fixed on my end.

2 hours ago, Dreadknux said:

There’s a separate topic for this. Working on that.

Sorry, I was just posting it was not working at the time. I could have responded to this post of yours earlier, but the quoting system and posting on this topic was not working at the time. No biggie, though.

2 hours ago, Dreadknux said:

The login issue seems to have been corrected.  Big ups bro.

although I demand a Hi-5 as compensation for starting the thread chain.

• Fist Bump 1

1 minute ago, Sega DogTagz said:

You and fifteen others! 😆 But it’s fine, you were cheeky enough to ask so…

:together:

• Fist Bump 1

11 minutes ago, Sega DogTagz said:

The login issue seems to have been corrected.  Big ups bro.

I've given you a fist bump for starting the thread chain which has been very helpful to other forum members on the site on what the forum problems was and thanks 👍

• Thumbs Up 1