Awoo.

Your latest collection additions...

Nemain

^Wow, a Sega view master! I wonder what stills they have for it. x)

As ya'll could probably tell by now, I'm into collecting apparel of the blue hedgie. I snagged this shirt today from Walmart for less than $10.

001.jpg

I like that Sonic X shadow behind Sonic in the design. Pretty cool! I didn't notice that before I took the pic. xD Also found one that was exactly the same with a yellow background. There was another one that was grayish, but... eh. The colors didn't look so nice to me. Here's a link to it: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Boys-Sonic-Graphic-Tee/21095621

And a link to the white one. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Boys-Sonic-Graphic-Tee/21096097

The yellow isn't available online for some reason. The blue color is actually classic Sonic with a blue background so I dunno why it's under the same shirt design. ^^; These are all in kids' sizes, including the white version that I bought, so I chose a large just to be safe. It fits pretty well for now. Hopefully the cotton doesn't shrink in the wash. D:

So last week I bought this very interesting box job lot of goodies!

It's a mixture of Mario & Sonic merch, some of which I was very surprised to get considering some I've never seen before and some I have, but haven't owned until now!

The guy who I bought it from said that his mate who works at a local skip said someone had dumped these treasures?! FOR SHAAAAAAME! Lucky he found them otherwise these beauties would have been taken to the video game heaven in the sky 0.0'

I will take pics later on to give you guys a better view of this lot.

Just a brief of what was included in the box from what I can remember......

• Sonic & Knuckles BHS/Marks & Spencer children's slippers
  • Sonic Marks & Spencer Orange & Purple cap
  • Large Sonic Tomy? rubber bendy figure *minus nose sad.png*
  • Sonic Mountain quest
  • Sonic water game (the long one)
  • Sonic & Tails rubix type cube ball
  • Sonic cassette case bag
  • 3 Sonic badnik figures
  • Hot wheels Sonic holding a little ring
  • Some fast food toys
  • A selection of Mario keyring figures
  • Mario little gacha type kinder toy figures
  • Cute Game boy keyring
  • Couple of electronic keyring games
  • Mario Kart enamel pin badge
  • Selection of Mario circular badges
  • Nintendo N64? cap

That's as far as I can remember.

• Thumbs Up 2

geez, and people thought Sonic was fat! check out those Mario key chains! xD

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, a little off topic, but those Dr. Mario pills and the N64 controller keychain look really cool!

Edited by Pixel Brain

Nintendo & Mario Lot

Other pieces which I couldn't upload no matter how many times I shrink them was a random game boy color charger and purple cables (Must be for the game boy?) and the actual little figures you got in the gatcha pod things.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just hearing that they were thrown out is so sad! D: I recognize the weird toys with the Luigi on a cloud and the spingy Raccoon Mario. We have some of those at our house but we kinda forgot where we got them from. Happy Meals I guess. x'D Very nice catch!

• Thumbs Up 1

Ran into Mr. Dobbyn again today, hoovered up some more STC originals :3

sl732835.jpg

Also, Nemain is awesome as she sent me this Sonic the Fighters shirt...which is extra-sexual as it has Fang, Bean and Barky on it. Ultra win. So yeah, Nemain is awesome <3

sl732838.jpg

T

were those comic original's from summer sonic 2010 or 2011? if not, then where you get em from?

post-2305-0-38639700-1344450042_thumb.jp

good thing i'm catching up to the comics. but sadly either 240, 241 or 242 are going to be the last ones i buy from ebay : ' ( but if i find a way to get money either from my parents or a job, i will continue collecting comics : )

I got this on the mail today 2012-08-08_18-22-55_124.jpg2012-08-08_18-22-35_318.jpg

It fits a little big (since it's an XL) and has some spots on the end of the sleeves but overall I'm so happy with it biggrin.png2012-08-08_18-21-19_183.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

Sorry for the double post but I got the first Sonic comic that was used to promote the game back in the day biggrin.png2012-08-11_14-55-32_815.jpgResizedImage_1344722234830.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

So, I spotted these in GAME today and decided to grab a couple...

3F95D3F4-B68D-41F1-82E7-D5455671F90B-983-0000004DB20816F5.jpg

Not bad, managed to get Sonic and Tails as a first try. They do look pretty damn derped, though. D:

C130EE81-7EA5-4721-BC13-263EDF7BE4F1-983-0000004DB7BAD332.jpg

65E51116-7AAA-4E28-913F-5EDB419B073D-983-0000004DBB82D230.jpg

The sculpts are great as pre usual with these Gacha figures, but every time it's the bloody paint jobs.What the hell happened to Sonic's nose?!

It also bugs me that these Gacha figures never, ever, EVER paint the insides of the characters ears.

Most of them aren't so bad, but it's really noticeable on Tails.

Edited by -Mark-

It also bugs me that these Gacha figures never, ever, EVER paint the insides of the characters ears.

That's a lie. You know full they sometimes paint the figures used on the packets.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh yeah, that. I know that much, I meant the actual ones. :P

I remember I was pretty irked when the ones I got didn't have paint where the pictures did.

This finally turned up today! smile.png

E20EBC78-6F39-4CA3-B687-37E8CA408CA1-1103-00000073613C2118.jpg

The disc;

7E9D3730-8002-458F-918C-C808DE9198ED-1103-0000007375F1A394.jpg

And this is a nice touch underneath it;

9EDF2B5A-2F0C-4DF3-8FEC-4517062E82C8-1103-00000073665E328F.jpg

And yes, I laughed at this. laugh.png "Let's take all the things people hate most about Sonic 4 and slap them all together!" ;

679B7804-3F24-4273-A747-83B09BE94BB8-1103-000000736BFAD5E5.jpg

Inside of the insert;

D4966A79-56A4-4CB4-B5FF-2AD01B96B19F-1103-00000073707E821A.jpg

And the back;

ED782C70-489D-4648-96BB-636A6E123D3D-1103-000000737C00F457.jpg

Edited by -Mark-
  • Thumbs Up 6

As much as there have been jokes about the music.

Gotta admit the presentation is pretty cool.

Where did you get it from? And did you get the customs?

Won a job lot of toys (mostly Burger King and McDonald's) but mainly got it for these two:

P1100225.jpg

pregnant-looking Sonic!

I didn't have the paper slip either, so that was a nice surprise.

And had a day out in Cambridge today, so off to Forbidden Planet!

P1100234.jpg

I spent a few minutes in Gamestation feeling the packets of the blindbag figures trying to tell what was inside. I was lucky and got the different Sonic to what I already had. My sister picked out the other saying she thought it was Shadow, but turned out to be Knuckles tongue.png

P1100232.jpg

So if anyone wants a swap, I'm looking for Shadow and Eggman (mainly Shadow)

P1100237.jpg

And this little guy arrived in the post today so was there for me when I got home!

P1100244.jpg

Sonic Generations in plush form.

Edited by Guest

Ordered it from YesAsia, so no customs. You never get charged customs with them, which is pretty nice. It's a shame their delivery speeds aren't half what they used to be a few years ago though; they still ship out just as quickly, but stuff usually takes 2-3 weeks to arrive now, where it used to be 5-11 days. They must just be using a cheaper/ slower delivery service I guess.

YesAsia, no, no customs charges if you don't order EMS.

Gotta say the front of the Sonic 4 OST wasn't a good representation of how everything else would look. I figured it would all look kinda "eh" after that but it actually looks pretty nice all in all!

To be honest, I am disappointed that they didn't just use the Episode 2 title screen, pretty much. The cover looks so plain. Hell, even the iTunes digital releases have better album covers, it's a bit annoying that the physical release has such a dull cover.

Also, one thing that always really bothers me with CDs is that the album art never seems to be on the disc. Meaning that even if I buy it, I then have to hunt around the Internet for a good picture of the album art, or in some cases where I can't find a decent version online, scan the cover in myself.

Edited by -Mark-