Awoo.

Dragon Ball Z: Sparking Zero - A New Budokai Tenkaichi Begins...

Ryannumber1gamer

Just a heads up, new trailer today:

Probably gonna go through all variations of Goku and Vegeta that will be in the game... 

Yep, it was just that. Except for GT...  The lack of Super Saiyan 4 is... concerning.

And, in case you're wondering if ZERO will actually be bigger than TENKAICHI 3/METEOR, I guess we can put that fear to rest: 

kVt2FUI.jpeg

164 character slots. That's only *3* more than the last entry in the series.

If they cut shit like all the saiyans Ōzaru forms (except Vegeta's obviously), Garlick Jr., Cui, Appule, that nameless Freeza soldier (I know it's kinda of a meme in the series, but c'mon), Pilaf Machine, Spopovich and some other grunts, it will open space for newcomers. I'd totally trade Garlick Jr. (who has 2 forms BTW!) for Gamma 1 and 2, you bet your ass I would. Also, in case you're wondering, BT3 also counted transformations as separate characters, the difference is that most of them were "hidden" under the base form slot in the character select screen. BTW, I highly doubt that image is ZERO's actual select screen, it's just a layout to show us how many toys we're gonna get.

Here's the roster so far:

lzgexRs.png

No release date yet :(

• 1 month later...

New gameplay reveal tomorrow, 13 minutes long:

Will this cost 70 dollars? My savings for this year allows me to buy only 3 games with that price tag.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2024 at 5:18 PM, AlexHidanBR said:

Will this cost 70 dollars? My savings for this year allows me to buy only 3 games with that price tag.

I understand that the price is quite high, but what the game presents will more than make up for it and provide hours of fun!

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...

New trailer revealing characters such as Future Gohan, Saiyan Saga Gohan, Future Trunks, Beerus, Whis, Roshi, and more.

still no release date tho

• Thumbs Up 1

Damn man, the graphics are looking better than FighterZ TBH. Also, actual armless Future Gohan :O 

Stopped watching trailers on this since I've seen everything I need to know that I'm buying it. Gotta say though, it's a surprise that they actually put in Future Gohan missing an arm. It's not just a myth anymore.

10 minutes ago, ZinogreVolt said:

Stopped watching trailers on this since I've seen everything I need to know that I'm buying it. Gotta say though, it's a surprise that they actually put in Future Gohan missing an arm. It's not just a myth anymore.

It seems that whatever was preventing them from doing so has stopped. Dokkan Battle finally added a armless Future Gohan too last year as a LR.