Awoo.

Kishimoto Confirms The Intake of Player Feedback For Frontiers

Jovahexeon Jax Joranvexeon

2 hours ago, Blueknight V2.0 said:

Just curious, and I have no idea if this has been confirmed yet. But in regards to the "taking feedback seriously" statement, was he referring to Frontiers itself with additional patches to address some issues, or just for a future title? I'd hope they do the former 1st before doing the latter.

Because Frontiers is already really good! I've already beaten it twice & got the platinum. But if they could fix the pop-in, and more importantly, allow the speed settings from the open islands, & add a permanent drift on L2, to the Cyberspace stages. On top of making the homing attacks on enemies as fast as they are with balloons (S-Rank purposes). And for the love of all that's good, who thought it was a good idea for speed & ring capacity upgrades to take so long to do after collecting soo many Koco!?

Addressing those 4-things alone, would be a massive improvement for the game honestly.

I hope they patch up Sonic Frontiers first before they start working on the next Sonic game.  My biggest issue with how Sonic Team has been handling the games lately was that they keep on doing something different in the next Sonic game without improving on the gameplay that came before it.  If they just go in and do patches for Sonic Frontiers and improve on the gameplay, then I would be looking forward to the next Sonic game since by that point, Sonic Team would have learned how to perfect the gameplay style for the next game.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/20/2022 at 11:00 PM, Rabbitearsblog said:

I hope they patch up Sonic Frontiers first before they start working on the next Sonic game.  My biggest issue with how Sonic Team has been handling the games lately was that they keep on doing something different in the next Sonic game without improving on the gameplay that came before it.  If they just go in and do patches for Sonic Frontiers and improve on the gameplay, then I would be looking forward to the next Sonic game since by that point, Sonic Team would have learned how to perfect the gameplay style for the next game.

I don’t think Sonic Team is going to change the formula on a dime. They already made that clear in interviews.

6 hours ago, Starnik said:

I don’t think Sonic Team is going to change the formula on a dime. They already made that clear in interviews.

That's good to hear.  One of the biggest issues with how Sonic Team has been handling the franchise was that they kept on changing the gameplay in each game and that just lead to lots of problems for the gameplay.  I hope they continue to improve on the gameplay established in Sonic Frontiers and not change them up in the next game.

3 hours ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

That's good to hear.  One of the biggest issues with how Sonic Team has been handling the franchise was that they kept on changing the gameplay in each game and that just lead to lots of problems for the gameplay.  I hope they continue to improve on the gameplay established in Sonic Frontiers and not change them up in the next game.

...You said gameplay twice in a sentence. 

• Confused 1