Awoo.

4Kids Entertainment apparently up for sale

Ferno

4Kids getting ahold of Ojamajo Doremi pissed me off, I liked the show because of its original Japanese songs.

Anyway, good riddance! Since 4Kids stopped bothering with anime within the past few years, I hardly care.

You know like Dark Qiviut said, even I was part of the bandwagon. But after seeing most of there dubs I jumped off. See, I never liked Sonic X because it wasn't even that good (BOTH Us and japan sub) The JPN made it look like Sonic was some teen show with them cussing and knuckles going into that club, but the US one made me hear the first time of the 4kids VA..which I didn't like back then.

And what was wrong with that exactly? I saw it for the first time not to long ago and it made me crack up a little, plus I doubt he knew he was going into a Go-Go bar.

Anyway I talked to a few people about this and they seem neutral on it, they only wonder who will buy these people to out. Only time will tell ._.

Good riddance to 4Kids I say! =/ I've noticed they have been going downhill lately, since they don't dub as many anime as they used to. Now not all their dubs are BAD, but One Piece, Sonic X, Tokyo Mew Mew? Ruined? Ruined, all ruined.

But this does make me wonder what they will do with the Sonic X cast in the games now. =O

Good riddance to 4Kids I say! =/ I've noticed they have been going downhill lately, since they don't dub as many anime as they used to. Now not all their dubs are BAD, but One Piece, Sonic X, Tokyo Mew Mew? Ruined? Ruined, all ruined.

But this does make me wonder what they will do with the Sonic X cast in the games now. =O

Amen!

They so messed up everything the get their hands on. Look at Yugioh 5Ds. The on screen deaths are terribly censored. And they ruined a lot of relationships. D:

But does this mean we'll get Ryan and friends back? :/

Now not all their dubs are BAD, but One Piece, Sonic X, Tokyo Mew Mew? Ruined? Ruined, all ruined.

It's difficult to ruin something that wasn't any good in the first place.

It's difficult to ruin something that wasn't any good in the first place.

Well yeah, obviously even the original Sonic X anime wasn't that great to begin with. But what I mean is, they cut loads of things out, and edited the shit out of a whole bunch of important death scenes for example Maria was "taken away (which makes NO sense to people who have played the games!)", Molly "flew away like a cowardly bitch" and Cosmo "safely returned home..."

But does this mean we'll get Ryan and friends back? :/

Not a chance. To quote Jason Griffith himself (not even close to exact wording, just getting the idea across): "Fans of this series have wanted me to quit so that the old guy can come back. But if I quit Sega isn't going to go find and hire the old guy again, they'll just hire a new guy. Business doesn't work the way the fans want it to."

I realised Drummond wasn't ever coming back years ago, even still it would be nice to eat my words. But video game voices have become a lot more professional as they've all became Hollywood obsessed :blink: if you didn't notice.

The bar's been raised, so if a new cast does arise (could happen) they surely must be of better quality than the current. Anybody, must be of a better caliber right?