Awoo.

Christmas 2017 (Christmas Haul/General Topic)

Ryannumber1gamer

Got some nice stuff from my family this year:

-Super Mario Odyssey (Switch) - Played a bit with my sister today, it's fun even though I find the controls a little weird.

-Pokémon Ultra Moon (3DS) - Haven't opened yet, but I'll boot it up some time this week.

-My Hero Academia Season 1 DVD/BD combo - watched this in Japanese this year, nice to own the a bilingual release and I look forward to rewatching it dubbed

-Hunter X Hunter (2011) vol. 3 BD - don't own the other sets, but I love the Yorknew City storyline and I wanted to make sure I own that arc if nothing else (will have to wait for the next volume for that, but at least I can start rewatching it).

-Kingdom Hearts Goofy Funko Pop figure - neat little surprise from my sister; I saw the package wrapped under the tree and remembered I showed my sister the new Sonic ones and said I really liked the Shadow, so I assumed this was it but it turned out to be a Kingdom Hearts one instead. It's a really nice figure (I know Pops are hit and miss, but I like some of them) and I'm happy to have it on my shelf.

-money

I might try to get a couple other things on my own, but I'm happy.

Had a great celebration on Christmas Eve that might or might not have involved a game of Super Mario Uno that lasted over two hours that I had to bow out of. XD Here's what my loved ones bestowed upon me this season:

K9WC4pb.jpg

Pokemon: Advanced Challenge The Complete Collection
Power Rangers (4K Combo)
Spider-Man: Homecoming (Blu-ray Combo)
Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 (Blu-ray Combo)
Pokemon Popsocket and Popsocket Holder
$10 Nintendo eShop Card
CANDY

EO7ozh4.jpg

Nintendo Switch (Neon)
Nintendo Switch Screen Protector

hO0LZPV.jpg

Super Mario Odyssey
Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle

cf87uJo.jpg

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Pokken Tournament DX

46fVT4h.jpg

Sonic Forces Bonus Edition (Switch)
Super Bomberman R

rOEzPWG.jpg

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions
Mario Party: The Top 100
Pokemon Ultra Moon
Metroid: Samus Returns

RzBY48l.jpg

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Deluxe Edition (PS4)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Deluxe Edition (PS4)

UZCthf2.jpg

Deluxe Switch Console Case - Mario Kart Edition
Nintendo Switch Car Charger

urEvCJ2.jpg

Digimon Adventure tri.: Confession (With Exclusive Lithograph)

1A669uK.jpg

Deadpool: 'til Death Do Us...
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Volume 3
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Volume 4

S0iIsJE.jpg

Ghostbusters: Total Containment
Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Ultimate Collection Volume 2

zpELXZ3.jpg

Yu-Gi-Oh! Legendary Dragon Decks (With Card Sleeves)
Funko Pop! Games Hot Topic Exclusive Shadow with Chao Vinyl Figure 
(Sonic Channel lore now extends to my shelves!)

VsSf6k4.jpg

Spider-Man 2018 Calendar

From my Sister and Brother-In-Law:

oAQUv2z.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog Phone Case

82fzv6x.jpg

Super Mario World and Super Mario Kart Art Canvases

Also got $75 from my Grandma and Aunt that I spent on DVDs, odds and ends, DLC, and Yooka-Laylee for Switch as well as the Waluigi and Daisy amiibo figures from my Cousin. (Already have 'em, though, so I'll probably swap 'em in at Walmart.) We also did kind of a grab bag game where I won the worst gift: Minions stickers. XD Fantastic Christmas all around.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm bloody tired from how much food I've eaten these last two days, but I had a brilliant Christmas day.

The vast majority of my gifts were either lots of chocolate, or a small selection of DVDs and other odd things.

I got the latest Simpsons and Doctor Who series boxsets, the Pokemon Indigo League boxset (which only just came out here in the UK) as well as the 19th movie, and the first boxset of Dragon Ball Super. Other DVDs include the Captain Underpants movie, Olaf's Frozen Adventure (which the people at the shop forgot to take the security lock out of, so we can't open it) and the new Beauty and the Beast on Blu ray.

I also got books: five Simpsons comics graphic novels, as well as this years annual, a Doctor Who-themed poem book, and this amusing-looking parody book called "Donald Trump's Christmas Carol".

Random knicknacks include the Bowser wedding Amibo (the one I specifically asked for as I'm indifferent to the other two), and an illuminated Harry Potter wall display, and my very first Cards Against Humanity set!

Oh, and I got one game: the Wii U version of Mario and Sonic at Rio, since I didn't have it yet.

Great day all around, and I love my family for helping to make it one ^^

• Thumbs Up 1

Other than the usual guzzlings of food and chocolate (mmm, chocolate apple rings...), I got some more Hot Wheels, Star Trek Beyond, Rogue One (which I so watched and found happily that it holds up nicely post-cinema), a ludicrously difficult jigsaw me and my family are still working on as of this post, a model of the 60's Batboat and a very generously filled tin of Pokémon cards.  A very nice day I should say.  If I had the nerve, and I didn't already receive Xenoblade X for my birthday, I'd probably have asked for BOTW, but my time with it will eventually come...

• Thumbs Up 1

Most of my Christmas gifts were bought during Black Friday, and I never took a pic of all of them, so here's a compilation of their pics from the website:

KctgEIi.png?1

(I crossed out the lingerie) I also got an Xbox One X, a black dress, and $150. This guy I like is sending me one of his paintings plus a bracelet, a picture he drew of me and a note. And I think my family might get me something next month as a Christmas present!

I got some neat stuff this year:

Games

- Fire Emblem Warriors (Special Edition)

- Super Mario Odyssey

Books

- Stephen Colbert's Midnight Confessions

- Trial's of Apollo: The Dark Prophecy

- Fullmetal Alchemist (Vol. 1 - 9)

Movies

- Doctor Strange

- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2

- Spiderman Homecoming

Parks and Recreation Merchandise (Yes, I need a separate section for this.)

- Pawnee: The Greatest Town in America book

- April Ludgate Funko Pop figure (I technically got this for myself, I bought the whole P&R Funko set and split it up so each member of my family got one.)

- Ron Swanson "Just say no. It lowers their enthusiasm." t-shirt

- Ron Swanson "Intensity: 'Give 100%. 110% is impossible, only idiots recommend that.'" coffee mug

- Ron Swanson "When people get a little too chummy with me, I like to call them by the wrong name to let them know I don't really care about them." coffee mug

- Ron Swanson breakfast food poster

Just recently came back from spending Christmas with the family and I could have asked for a better Christmas trip if I’ve tried! The best Christmas present I got this year was my cousin surprising me by coming a day earlier than expected. We’ve become very close over the past few years and we’ve been so excited to see each other. Needless tloss say we had a great time hanging out with each other. 

As for the rest of my gifts, I got some Amazon and iTunes gift cards, a new mattress cover, an extra shaver and electric toothbrush, and a waterpix flossed.

• Thumbs Up 1

Need a distraction. What did I get?

Books

• One-Punch Man Volume 12
  • 2 Persona 3 Manga books
  • 3 Persona 4 Manga books

Tech

• PlayStation 4

Video Games - Switch -

• Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  • Night of Azure 2
  • Fire Emblem Warriors

Video Games - PS4 -

• .Hack//G.U
  • Blue Reflection
  • 4 Goddesses Online
  • Tokyo Xanadu EX+
  • Yomawari: Midnight Shadows

Video Games - PS Vita -

• Demon Gaze 2
  • Tokyo Tattoo Girls
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, DanJ86 said:
  • 4 Goddesses Online

latest?cb=20160324174259

You have 4GO?

Dude, hit me up if you wanna do some online multiplayer. I'd be down for it.

• Thumbs Up 1