Awoo.

Wreckin' 2: Electric Boogaloo

Gabz Girl

Oh boy I can see the FNAF fandom and Undertale fandom already demand that Sans and Freddy get cameos. XD

But none the less this is exciting news since me and my brother loved the first film and it was kind of fun to see how many cameos Sonic managed to get compared to other characters. XD

EDIT - Oh you know what would be hilarious but mostly unlikely, in the background you see Boom Sonic and Modern Sonic staring at each other.

• Thumbs Up 1

I would be excited for a Wreck-it Ralph 2...but a sequel kinda seemed obvious given how successful the first was and them admitting they had one planned out if they were given the go for it.

Still great news nonetheless.

The Internet? Oh please no.

Like Teo I have a feeling this will go in a very bad direction in terms of video game representation. Even at it's best, the most we'll get out of an internet focus is facebook games and maybe a few multiplayer shooters, but from the teaser image it seems pretty clear that they'll be focusing on the entity of the internet itself, rather than using it as a method to reach other games.

And that's... quite possibly the worst direction they could have taken it from a video game fan's perspective. It'll basically be yet another "characters meet internet" story, with a huge focus on reactions and parodies of sites like Google, Facebook and the like, and it might very well leave the rest of the arcade and other potential cameos out to dry, especially considering how the first movie was pretty satisfied with how many cameos they got in at the first third of the movie, and how little the game-jumping aspect amounted to.

I'm sure it'll be made into a good story from the main characters' perspectives, (at least I hope it will) but otherwise... yeah, don't have a good feeling about this until we know more about it.

• Thumbs Up 1

I just hope it's anywhere near as amusing as the Sam & Max episode "Reality 2.0." The titular duo don't quite visit the Internet, but it's close enough and it was pretty clever/hilarious, so I don't think the concept is necessarily doomed for failure.

On 6/30/2016 at 0:37 PM, Failinhearts said:

exploring the modern world, especially the Internet

Crowdfunding and indie title references confirmed.

• Thumbs Up 1

One thing I hope this movie does is ultilize its game jumping concept more, especially since the first film took place mostly in Sugar Rush. Plus I think it'll be cool if Ralph and the gang went into games like League of Legends, Smite or Pokemon.

• Thumbs Up 3

On 6/30/2016 at 0:39 PM, Johnny Boy said:

Does anybody notice the website called "Lub hub" in the image? Wreck it Ralph 2 confirmed to be the first R rated Disney movie.

It's based off of StubHub.

stubhub_logo.jpg

Scalping is actually a pretty damn big part of the internet, so I'd say a parody fits right in.

• 8 months later...

when I saw that title, first thing I thought of was Kim K's bare and shiny ass from early last year. But given how Ralph practically wrecks everything with his fists, something tells me that he might cause an accidental DDOS to an important website, or at the very least break it in a way that could help advertise Litwak's

It's meant to look like an App Logo I'm pretty sure.

The only issue I have is... why not "Ralph Wrecks the Internet?"  I guess it doesn't have the same punch but it does make it more obvious that it's a sequel... I dunno.  I don't hate it but it is a bit ehh.

• Thumbs Up 4

I don't understand the nerf for a internet story unless online games and tablets threaten the arcade...most likely....maybe