Awoo.

[Expirement] Which Sonic character attracts certain personalty types

Klinsy

latest?cb=20160902004701

Now that the experiment has gone as long as I wanted to, it's time to evaluate and

SCIENCE IT UP IN HERE!

Let's do this!

Given all the data collected I can say the results are ...

INCONCLUSIVE?!

latest?cb=20130623174349

But it's not the fault of the experiment, but rather the fault of the experimenter, I did not include good enough data to get the point across and I made the mistake of posting in a place where there isn't many extroverts, thus I wasn't able to get a full conclusion on this, I am the one to blame here and I'm sorry.

But on the data I did gather, I can say my hypothesis was true, as the sticking point was "not necessarily", and  while a few did match the personalty of their favorite characters, others did not, so it shows your favorite character   and you won't necessarily have the same personalty.

Now, to give you my ulterior motive for doing all of this, I wanted to show one can still like another despite not having the same personalty, to show there is hope for a friendship to be born even with differences, and what better way to show that than with Sonic?

latest?cb=20130623174204

Additionally, me myself was able to learn something, to make sure you give the full details when you conduct like this, so even if we weren't able to reach full results, something was still learned.

I might do another experiment in the future, since this was fun despite the bumps and I know what to do next time. I won't do it practically soon, since I'm taking a break from topic making for awhile and if I do it, the subject will be much simpler, we'll see.

And thanks to @Mightyray @SonicEkkusu@Knucklesgirl@YoshiParty@Miru@Haalyle@Werewolfy@Scape@Lucid Dream@VEDJ-F@Sparky@NeoZero@Toa Axis@Bauhaus@Bowbowis@King Koopone and @Conquering Storm's Servant!

I would get nowhere without you! You are the reason why I have any success!

And I thank you kindly, you are all awesome!

File:RftA Ema Skye Happy 1.gif

• Thumbs Up 8

• The topic was locked