Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Hey guys, we made it!" Lumina shouted as she and her friends (and... others) raced in. Pheromosa glanced at the Skylanders and scoffed.

"Hrmph, so these are the people who killed Lord Necrozma..."

"W-well, technically, we had help from Arceus," Ivorn meekly pointed out. A sharp glare from the Ultra Beast shut him up.

Guzzlord, meanwhile, poked his small (though still enormous) head up through the floor. "ME HUNGRY. YOU GOT FOOD?" he asked with a loud voice as Pheromosa sighed.

• Thumbs Up 2

user posted image

"...What a strange group of people gathered around. Are they all Persona users?" Chie asks as she exits the TV.

user posted image

"So, this is what Teddie has been up to, huh?" Yosuke comments as he looks around.

user posted image

"This is some pretty weird shit you dragged us into, Ted." Kanji replies. "But if it means kicking some ass for the greater good, why the hell not?"

user posted image

"This is the rest of my team, guys! I wasn't going to go alone this time around! It was pretty hard to bear the first two times!"

user posted image

"It's a pleasure to meet you all." Yu nods, acknowledging the others.

user posted image

"Is it a good idea to say that in the presence of villains too?" Yukiko asks, unsure about what's going on.

tumblr_inline_nww3akBiar1r7c2rc_250.png

"Next time, Teddie, bring us along beforehand before dragging us into this." Naoto says to her bear partner.

Z4NOiGq.png

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but this is pretty exciting!" Rise chirps as she enters the room.

• Thumbs Up 3

Terriful looked around. "Well, if we're gonna fight, we're gonna need all the help we can get. HADES! Can you help a brother out?"

Hades brought back...

5947179d875b6_BDSKETCH.thumb.png.0cd4a87afb255db25b5b768ac5dbdc23.png

BLACK DEATH!!!

"Don't worry! He's from an alternate timeline where he stayed good!" said Terriful. "Greeting Skylanders" said Black Death.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Okay, everyone is gathered... I think..." Sonic says, before turning to the screen that Nightwing set up.

"LISTEN UP, EVERYONE. Let me recap for those who has just arrived!"

Sayaka walks up with Sonic. "Forest Crossing has been completely destroyed! And with it, our Academy! We have pinpointed the one behind everything, including many past incidents is a bear named Shirokuma! She is in possession of a deadly flying battle station known as the Sky Eater!"

• Thumbs Up 3

terumi%201_zpsgwjojmny.png

"Now that I'm here how about a big welcome party for your favorite guy Terumi!" Terumi shouted as he entered the room, clapping.

Hakumen_(Story_Mode_Artwork,_Pre_Battle)

"Yuki Terumi!" Hakumen shouted as he faced his former "comrade." "We may be former allies and you may had backstabbed everyone but I won't allow it this time!"

terumi%202_zpslhgizc7x.png

"Do you really wanna go Hakky!?" Terumi exclaimed, "I have no qualms over killing an old war buddy like you! Nyehahahaha!"

izanami%201_zpstigbosmu.png

"Stop Terumi. We're still in an alliance here and I won't let you ruin this now." Terumi just laughed as he put his knives away.

52811029_zpsc8mwt29q.png

"For a group of legendary heroes they sure fight a lot" Kyoko said as she entered the room. "Byakuya called me and I was the only one available. Let's get this over with..."

• Thumbs Up 3

Oh god, crowds, Jessica thought. Jeez, I'm feeling claustrophobic and everyone's loud and-

"SO WHAT IS YOUR PLAN, DIRT-VESSELS?" Pheromosa growled. She clearly wanted to get this done and take revenge on everyone.

"M'lady," Kartana said, "perhaps it would be wise to let the girl finish?"

She begrudgingly stomped her foot in irritation, making a large dent in the floor.

"WHERE ME FOOD? ;_;" Guzzlord cried, discovering emoticons in the process.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Terriful said:

5947160c18cfb_BDSKETCH.thumb.png.85c055868655b450fa6950bc5a1833b3.png

BLACK DEATH!

"Fudge this, I'm out." Ray throws his hands up and proceeds to walk out.

"What's the matter boy, one poorly put together robot isn't going to hurt you now. After all there is much worse... like our truce being anuled." Fini smirked.

"Don't you start with me you murderer." Ray hissed.

"Let's not fight until Crazy bear number 3 goes down O.K." Mia got between the two. Damn, this Fini guy is really creepy.

"You're kidding....our Academy....gone.." Rocku said distraught. "And how could Shiro stab us in the back like that?! WE HELPED HER!"

"Sooo....Forest Crossing is gone?" Graff recalled. ".....Well that sucks." He shrugged off.

• Thumbs Up 2

310?cb=20120603221545

"Furthermore...until the threat is dealt with, we have agreed to a truce with our enemies". 

"There is no Skylanders"

"There is no LOSE"

"We are all one and the same now. And if we don't work together, and do it well...all of reality as we know it will be gone". Nightwing said.

• Thumbs Up 4

Makoto walks on stage and changes to the next slide.

tumblr_inline_mr4umzFQWh1qz4rgp.png

"We have tracked down the Sky Eater and it seems to be heading to my world. We're going have to take on the threat head on."

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, Terriful said:

Terriful looked around. "Well, if we're gonna fight, we're gonna need all the help we can get. HADES! Can you help a brother out?"

giphy.gif

"Hmmmm..." 

"Yes or no, yes or no, yes or no...?" Hades pondered.

"Oh fine. Your lucky day kid, don't go using him all at once" Hades said, snapping his fingers.

• Thumbs Up 3

user posted image

"So... are you saying that this Shirokuma person is the one that reverted the TV World to its more dangerous state?"

"And the one that made us turn against each other?" Noire asks.

"And the one that tried to make me evil?!" Master Hand adds.

Sayaka nods. "Most likely. So it makes stopping her all the more important. Because if we don't, more worlds will revert into their darker states."

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Makoto walks on stage and changes to the next slide.

tumblr_inline_mr4umzFQWh1qz4rgp.png

"We have tracked down the Sky Eater and it seems to be heading to my world. We're going have to take on the threat head on."

"Oh good, and what do we do? Shoot it really, really hard?" Shade snarked.

"Fire a proton torpedo into a tiny vent?!" Lumina asked, wiggling her legs in excitement.

"Teach it to be a good person?" Lily asked (getting funny looks from everyone).

"EAT IT?"

"Gordon Fucking Bennet, Greedy Gorb, stop thinking about food!" Jessica snapped.

• Thumbs Up 2

Himiko_Yumeno_Halfbody_Sprite_(34).png

"Isn't that just suicide Macky?" Himiko said towards Makoto.

"If you all die out there, you have a place within my castle" Dracula added.

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"I think we'll be fine thanks" Yusei said to the vampire lord.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Let us finish this once and for all." said Goemon.

"Let's get this over with." said Jigen.

"You ready, 'cuz I sure am!" said Lupin.

"We gotta save the worlds!" said Amitie.

"Hmmm...okay." said Sig.

"Why not?" asked Raffina.

"Let's go, Carby!" said Arle.

"Guguguuuu!" said Carbuncle.

• Thumbs Up 1

Black Death looked around.

"I see the situation is dire yes? I remember we had a similar scenario to this in my timeline. The Skylanders won."

Terriful powered up into...

587d709a5d77d_TerrifulDark.thumb.png.ce5a166a1200ce05f27f0a9ca027248d.png

DARK TERRIFUL!!!

"Don't worry! I can control it now!" he said.

Sayaka continued up after Makoto.

185?cb=20170521222318

"Shirokuma made it clear that she wasn't holding back anymore for our sakes. She wants to wipe out everything and everyone now..." 

185?cb=20170521222319

"W-We need to stand together now...as a team if we're gonna win...and stop her". 

Suddenly the slide changed. 

tumblr_o24x5dkO141unech7o1_500.gif

"UGH, YOU ALWAYS WERE SUCH A CLICHE SAYAKA!" Monokuma said as he appeared on screen.

tumblr_mr0a7y6pBY1rw1exqo1_500.gif

"Oh yeah, we'll help alright...but just so I can rip that imposter's head clean off her shoulders and show it to her before I crush her CPU in my cute little paw!" Monokuma said grimly.

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20170410185944

"Shirokuma angered Daddy! She will pay! Who is she again?"

latest?cb=20170203161155

"Geez, your short term memory gets worse each day."

latest?cb=20170203160415

"HELL YEAH, LET'S KICK SOME ASS!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Kartana turned to Jessica. "...this is a most bizarre gathering of warriors, what say you, lass?"

"That's basically what I've been thinking every day ever since I left Earth and arrived on Enchantus," she sighed.

• Thumbs Up 3

"This is going to be one hell of a wild ride." Marcus spoke up.

"A ride we might not get out of alive." Mog pouted.

"Oh, we'll make it out alive don't you worry Mog!" Flame smiled.

"And if you go we'll make sure you are avenged." Ray nodded. 

"But I don't think it'll happen at all." Flame rebutted.

• Thumbs Up 1

"We're preparing to descend on the planet's surface. Prepare for anything." Homura tells everyone.

kuLwqEU.png

This is it... this is the final battle Igor talked about...

...But can I really do this? A defect? An absolute mistake... like me?

Can I really trust everyone's words?

Kaede feels a hand on her shoulder as she turns to who's trying to comfort her.

PtiRyqo.png

"You can do this, Kaede. I believe in you."

Kaede turns away.

Don't... trust... anyone...

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20110719155036

"I wouldn't be working with this jerk if I could help it..." Danny growled slightly.

"Oh be quiet Daniel, the adults are talking". Dark Danny replied. 

Suddenly, someone else took the stage. 

tenor.gif

"Skylanders..." Edgeworth said, shakily recovering from his fright.

"I...stood before you all before. I called you all amateurs. Atom bombs ready to go off"

"Irresponsible. Destructive. Inexperienced...". 

edgeworth-pointing(b).gif

"I now see...I was wrong. Throughout our time together...I can't help but call us all...friends".

"We've had dangerous adventures together...we've had close calls...and yet each and every time, you all rose to the task...and proved to me that you are all true heroes..." 

edgeworthDA-confident(b).gif

"I am sorry for misjudging you all on that first day..." 

"And I am happy to call you all my friends. My equals. I believe in you all. We will overcome the challenge...and bring the truth of the multiverse to light once more". Edgeworth concluded. 

• Thumbs Up 6

"Welp, this is gonna suck," Robinson tweeted.

Lily comforted him. "It's OK, Robinson. Besides, we have Ultra Beasts and LOSE on our side! Isn't it nice to see so many people accept the good inside themselves?" she added, looking at Shade.

"Bite me," the Dark Elemental snapped.

Jessica suddenly remembered something. "Be right back, guys, gotta get something in the ship!" She ran back to the docking bay.

• Thumbs Up 1

"You know it, Edgeworth. Don't worry, friend. We'll end this in a flash." Sonic grins.

Suddenly, the alarms start blaring.

"It's time."

Outside of the Egg Carrier, several troops are already set.

latest?cb=20150927195252

"FOUNDATION MINIONS. PROTECT YOUR MASTER."

The minions spawn guns as they aim at the door.

MEANWHILE...

persona-5-confidant-guide-sae-igor-morga

"Go... my protagonists... show them the power of your Wild Card. It is your destiny."

"..."

"..."

"...Right?"

Sayaka gets her swords ready as the doors begin to open. "Everyone! Let's give it everything we got!"

latest?cb=20170520215140

'IIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S PUNISHMENT TIIIIIME!!!"

SEASON 2 FINALE: I'LL CHOOSE FOR MYSELF

• Thumbs Up 4

Rocku and Graff simply give Edgeworth a thumbs up, they knew how he changed already and more than happy to be by his side.

"I-I'm still not sure about this guys..." Slippy said scared by this outcome.

slippy-toad-star-fox-zero-the-battle-beg

"Relax frog boy, it ain't the first working with our enemies." Falco assured.

falco-lombardi-23657.jpg?t=1461548825

peppy-hare-23660.jpg?t=1461549617

"This is a dire situation we're dealing with, more brutal than anything Andross and the Aparaoids threw at us. You boys sure you're ready for this....?" Peppy said worried.

Fox and Captain Falcon didn't needed to be asked twice.  

• Thumbs Up 3