Awoo.

Superbowl 50 (Broncos vs Panthers)

Rey Skywalker-Ren

The one that was first singing when the half time show started. I'm not knowledgable and most western music stuffs and I should haha

tumblr_o27jse6EAa1uibns1o1_r1_400.gif

swaggggg

So Denver has won the Superbowl with 24 to 10 and what makes this special is that their quarterback has won the SB twice! So congrats to him and congrats to the team. :)

Congrats, Denver! It's nice to see Peyton Kanning go out on a win.

This was one of the lowest scoring superbowls that I remember. Good strong defenses from both sides

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

This was one of the lowest scoring superbowls that I remember. Good strong defenses from both sides

Yeah, I was suprised they made the score so low. And the defenses were pretty damn awesome. 

6 hours ago, shdowhunt60 said:

http://www.businessinsider.com/sexy-peta-advert-banned-super-bowl-2016-2

Wow, so, holy shit. This is a thing. PETA never ceases to amaze, do they?

Actually, PETA is pretty smart. Make men go vegan by talking to their meat-sticks. And since most people during the Superbowl eat meat.......... yeah I can see why it was banned. 

Well I may not have watched the whole game, mostly commercials, I commemorated the event the Sonic way by watching Coachnik, both episodes with Da Bearz, Robotnik's Rival, and the Trail of the Missing Tails, all while wearing my Walter Payton jersey