Awoo.

What are Your Favorite Fight Scenes?

Wraith

In my opinion, some of the greatest fight scenes in cinematic history are those centered around Tony Jaa, particularly his performances in the Ong Bak movies. I also thought that Gladiator had some incredible fights in it, as did 300, which are also missing from this page. I will leave those for someone else to post, though, because apparently nobody here has had the sense to post Oldboy. What the hell, guys?

The stamina on display, the drama, the desperation, it's all there, and it feels like a goddamn renaissance painting in motion.

Speaking of Tony Jaa, the bone breaking scene near the end of The Protector, is really great and does a good job in showing the many creative ways to break them. Goes to show never come between a man and his pet elephant.

Also this scene from the Korean movie, City of Violence, is ridiculously fun and exciting with how two people manage to fend off against a handful of gangs/gang members.