Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] Super Smash Bros: Smash in the House! (OP Includes Full Details, Rules, and Characters)

"Pokemon Clones fighting Pokemon? This looks familiar"

*looks at Mewtwo*

"Nah, it's probably just me."

*Suddenly the Mega Man who's been with you guys attacks you*

''It is I. Mega Man, A Super Fighting Robot''

''I have replaced the original''

*Mega Man smashes Ike out of the mansion, where he lands on a bunch of robot parts*

"Not Mega Man! You can't replace him, there's only one Mega Man!"

Mega Man Clone: "X, Mega Man.EXE, Mega Man Volnutt..."

"Oh shut up!"

After adjusting his jaw from Megaman's attack Ike got up but he looked around and saw the disembodied heads of Megaman and Rush.

"This is kind of unnerving"

Ike grabbed Megaman's head and ran off looking for someone who can repair robots. But he didn't see the torn apart Gutsman in the back.

*By the time Ike gets back, everyone has retreated to the safe room*

*The clones are sitting around the mansion relaxing*

Ike slams on the door to get try to get it open but no one comes to open it. The clones get attracted to the noise and gathered behind Ike. Ike noticed them and realized there was no way out. He tied Megaman's head to his armor and readied Ragnell.

"I'll show you the power of the blue flames!"

His sword was engulfed with blue fire and then Ike let its power flow through him. And then he planted his sword on the ground and destroyed a good portion of the mansion with the clones using a powerful eruption. A now tattered Ike raised his fist in triumph and fell forward, collapsing on the spot.

Edited by Crow the BOOLET
Eh let's go with something more flashy and less ambiguous

Current Storyline: Clean Up, Clean Up, Everybody Do Your Part

Synopsis: Ike destroyed the mansion and now everybody has to help repair. How funsies.

*stammers at seeing a good chunk of the mansion destroyed*

WHAT IN GOOD TARNATION HAPPENED WHILE I WAS OUT WALKIN'?!

"Well there's still a couple more Clones left in FD so uhhh.... Bye."

*Master Hand quickly disappears*

Ike got up from his "nap"

"Oh hey Dedede. I had to ko some clones that's all. Is the party still on or something?"

Ike forgot about the Megaman head he tied on his armor.

"Hey, everyone the fridge is fixed but it won't turn on."

"... Ohh. I'll just pick all of this up, all of it."

*flicks off the last Mario Clone*

"There we go, all gone. Now what to do about the mansion...."

(Yo, guys. Sorry for not coming up with a storyline the past couple of days. There's a reason for why I've been having long pauses inbetween storylines, and it's because I'm running out of ideas, not knowing where to continue. This RP's been a whole lot of fun, and I'd hate to see it die to to me not being as dedicated to this as I should be. Do you guys have any suggestions for what I should do for plots? If so, say it in this topic. I hope to get a new one up today, I'll take all your ideas into consideration. Thanks again for participating, and happy Smashing!)

I got a suggestion:

"The Smashers try to make their own orchestra but things go awry when they can't find a conductor. "

(Yo, guys. Sorry for not coming up with a storyline the past couple of days. There's a reason for why I've been having long pauses inbetween storylines, and it's because I'm running out of ideas, not knowing where to continue. This RP's been a whole lot of fun, and I'd hate to see it die to to me not being as dedicated to this as I should be. Do you guys have any suggestions for what I should do for plots? If so, say it in this topic. I hope to get a new one up today, I'll take all your ideas into consideration. Thanks again for participating, and happy Smashing!)

Oh I've got one. 

Party Central:

King DeDeDe comes up with a clever idea of getting food without anyone complaining. He convinces Mega Man to host a party in the Smash Mansion to celebrate the upcoming year anniversary of Smash 3DS, along with a massive buffet, but hyjinks ensue, and the party gets more and more crazy as the night goes on...

• Thumbs Up 1

*puts up decorations*

"Can't believe Smash 3DS is almost one year old!"

"Will the Wii U anniversary be even bigger? I'll activate Smash Tour!"

*many Smashers give a face of disapproval*

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Nobody likes Smash Tour."

• Thumbs Up 1

(we are BACK, comrades. despite the short hiatus, I plan to keep this RP afloat. Hopefully.)

Today's Storyline: A (DeDe)Delightful Orchestra

Synopsis: The Smashers try to make an orchestra to have music from their source games, what could possibly go wrong?

*up in the speaker/camera room, changes the music to King Dedede's theme and puts it to the highest volume, letting it blare throughout the entire mansion*

"Agh! I don't even have ears but the music freaking hurts!"

*shoots finger lasers at the speaker*

Yo! You just ruined mah music! That ain't one bit fair, it's at least better than hearin' the Melee, Brawl and Smash 4 themes all over again every day!

"I'm cool with any song as long as it isn't on FULL BLAST!"