Awoo.

ShroomZ's drawings of Sonic and stuff

Osmium

Wow dude, I really love your drawings. They're extremely well done, and in the case of the trains and very detailed. I really admire your ability to draw detailed objects like those trains. Please draw more trains, planes, and whatever (if you want to of course). I love them!!

• Thumbs Up 1

Sweet baby Jesus in a jam sandwich, the detail on those train drawings! :blink:

Really well done! Nice perspective and man, the patience needed for those details.

You Sonic drawings made me squee with nostalgia. So smooth and speedy! Awesome! :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Alright, thanks for answering guys! I will get this coloured and I will post the result soon. It'll most likely be up in a few days. ;)

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...

Dude, I love your art! You're really, really good at replicating a number of styles, and that's not an easy thing to do. Even if I try, it just looks like my weird art ^^' Your expressions are so damn toony and fun too ^^ I really look forward to seeing more of your work!

• Thumbs Up 2

MB3635, while I appreciate that you want to share your own art, this is not your own art thread, therefore, it's a little out of place here.  Please refrain from doing so in the future, as it's disrespectful to the OP.

Edited by Tara
  • Thumbs Up 1

Here is my Mercedes-AMG GT S Edition 1, a little bit 'scribbly' but I am fine with it.

Screen Shot 2015-09-26 at 12.24.58 am.png

Yeah, as Tara said, this is a bit out of place here in my art topic. 

I will say I actually do like this drawing a lot though. If you have more drawings of Mercedes vehicles and others, I would quite like to see them, but make sure you put them in your own art topic. 

This reminds me, I do have a drawing of a Mercedes AMG G63 laying around from a few years ago. I should get that uploaded. So thanks for reminding me of that! XD 

• Thumbs Up 3

Ooh, looking forward to more car drawings dude! You have some skills to pay the bills!

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 months later...

Man, I really love your Sonic CD drawings, they look amazing! When I first saw them I was like 'Were these traced? They looked perfect' then I saw some eraser markings and was like 'heck nah, he did this!'

So, awesome job mate!

• Thumbs Up 1

Man, I really love your Sonic CD drawings, they look amazing! When I first saw them I was like 'Were these traced? They looked perfect' then I saw some eraser markings and was like 'heck nah, he did this!'

So, awesome job mate!

I never trace anything ever, so don't even worry about that. XD And yeah, my drawings are really messy with eraser marks and stuff. 

Thanks Haalyle, and thanks everyone who complimented me tonight!  

• Thumbs Up 1

Wah? Why have I not been here before??

Dood! I freakin' love those Sonic expressions you did. They all look proportionally correct and it's clear how he's feeling. That train looks amazing too, you've got a knack for spotting detail and adding it when required.

At this point I like to give advice, are you ready?

I see promise in your work and I think you can get better, but you can't give up. It's common for us artists to compare our work with other peoples, that is the wrong way to do things in my opinion. The only person you should compare your work to, is your own. That's the best way to see your skills advance. Plus if you love to draw, then keep doing it.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

Once again, Osmium, your artwork never ceases to amaze me!

I just love all the detail you put into it all!

• Thumbs Up 1