Awoo.

Your E3 Wishlist

Ryannumber1gamer

8f02f52817.jpg

41bc925e56.jpg

DUUUUDE.png

It'd be totally awesome if DMC5 was actually a thing.  Like, I wouldn't even care if anything else got announced.  

Itsuno's going to be at E3 this year.

please

Dragon's Dogma Online for everyone too

Oh right. Throw me on board with hoping for some sort of Crash-related Sony news.

It would be nice to see where the IP lies and if that supposed movie holds any water, if nothing else.

Stuff that won't happen: a real actual Spyro game (and it looks good)

...yeah.

As for a (semi)realistic wishlist...

In general:

Surprises! There were some announcements in multiple presentations last year that really caught my eye which was surprising compared to most E3s in memory.

Nintendo:

My biggest wish is a NA/EU release date for Xenoblade Chronciles X, alongside a trailer that's dubbed I imagine.

Paper Mario U would be cool, but I'm thinking it might be something that shows up next year instead. Maybe a teaser at least? We'll see, I guess. Preferably it'd be like the first two games, though I actually wouldn't be adverse to something like Super Paper Mario.

Speaking of teasers, I feel like if we get a Metroid announcement it'll be just a little teaser thing, kind of like Zelda U's last year, and that's at maximum in terms of what I'd expect them to show off. Basically something genuinely awesome, but is so vague that it's like "oh my god I need more info but we won't get any for like a year or something aaaaaaaa ;~;" because that's always painful fun. It'd especially fuel hype considering the general concern over whether Metroid's gonna get a new game at all.

Mario Maker trailer / new info is pretty much guaranteed, only question is what new stuff will we learn about it? I wanna know if other playable characters are gonna be a thing or not. If not, I'd rather my hopes for that to be killed now so I can focus on how great the game looks otherwise. :P Other than that I'm definitely putting my money on them revealing Yoshi's in the game for sure.

Unlikely, but Zelda U something would be nice. Maybe a bit of footage and a title at least.

Surprise announcements, particularly in regards to stuff later in the year since they did indicate there were some currently unannounced games that are set for that time period.

PC / multiplat / etc:

No Man's Sky footage or something, perhaps? 

Indie stuff of course.

Again, surprise announcements in general. Nothing really specific that's coming to mind right now.

SEGA:

I highly doubt we'll get anything, but some word on what's next with Sonic could be interesting to me. Boom aside, I'm pretty optimistic about the future of the series, so yeah. Not really bothered if there isn't a main series game this year, just wondering if we could get some sort of teaser (doubtful since they, as far as I can remember, always wait for the same year the game is out). Or maybe a spinoff of some kind?

Edited by Celestia

My wishlist:

StarFox U: I want something like Assault back to the series, but I'll basically be happy with anything as long as it's not anything like Command.

Animal Crossing Wii U: I can only play New Leaf so many times before getting bored. Help me revitalize my interest in this series, Nintendo!

Pokken Tournament Wii U announcement: If not a Wii U port, then at least reveal some more fighters.

Ace Attorney news: Preferrably AA6 but a Great Ace Attorney localization would also be nice.

Misc:

Spyro trilogy HD remake (it'll never happen)

Ratchet news

New Vita games.

Night in the Woods news (maybe?)

One of my biggest wishes is that therr is a puzzle and dragons Sonic edition announced.

All joking aside

I will pull out my normal wish list of every year

A new dk platformer for 3ds or Wario land 3ds. And an original sonic 3ds game.

I guess I can count Sonic Boom fire and ice as my original sonic 3ds game since it doesnt have a console counterpart

More footage of Mario and sonic 2016 Olympics

Rayman for smash dlc and hopefully more stages dlc

More Mario kart track dlc

More Mario maker news

Halo 5

Another 2D Rayman game.

Black ops 3 zombies footage

Um......surprising stuff that may get my attention.

That's it

I'm not sure what I want for E3, I just go with the flow and be hyped with what I see.

I do however, want more info on Skylanders:Superchargers, Disney Infinity 3.0, amiibo, Lego Dimensions the Toys to Life stuff. Especially Lego Dimensions because I need more gameplay footage than just cutscenes.

Of course, Smash DLC is obviously something I want too.

My sister just wants one thing:

Captain Rex for Disney Infinity 3.0

In general I'm interested in seeing what new games will pop up, but I really want to see some Kingdom Hearts 3, Just Cause 3, Final Fantasy 15, Mirror's Edge, and a few more. With Valve showing up, I'm also gauging interest in whatever they will be showing. Of course I'll explode if they announce a 3rd sequel to something like Portal or Half-Life, but that's really besides the point. I want to see Source 2 and all sorts of the cool things they're doing that aren't directly related to a new game. I know that's what people want from Valve for all of these years, but if anything these games have lasted so many years I doubt Valve will need a new sequel for any of the games for a long time.

Full list:

-KINGDOM HEARTS 3

-Final Fantasy XV

-Just Cause 3

-Mirror's Edge

-Source 2 or whatever new thing Valve has planned

-Smash DLC/Splatoon Updates

And whatever new things that pop up here!

I'm with Blacklightning on this one, you make your game look super bullshoted and there's a chance I probably won't play it *Cough Cough* Ubisoft *Cough Cough*. I want to seriously establish that you should be able to trust gamers and let them see what the game will most likely end up as. Don't make it look like the next-big thing when the final product isn't even remotely that. I wish I could say otherwise, but I really want it to seriously stop. You've got to create some trust in the audience, right?

I'm expecting disapointment because I always hope for impossible things, like a new Crash or Spyro game.

But I'm excited for more about Uncharted 4.

Speaking of "4", I guess RAYMAN 4 wouldn't kill anyone, eh, Ubisoft??? Just make it a 3D platformer this time.

I also always looking forward for new remastered games, like the great surprise that was Duck Tales, so Capcom, please.

And SEGA: tease a new Sonic, c'mon.

Since there are confirmations and implications flying around everywhere, I feel like posting what is looking like a possible wishlist:

Red Dead Redemption 2

Dishonored 2

Zelda Wii U (OK, so that's not so likely but maybe we'll get a little trailer?)

Metroid Prime Wii U (I've not played any of the previous games, but would like to and an HD game would be a great way to get into the franchise)

A new IP from Nintendo

I'm also eagerly anticipating the new Tomb Raider, hoping that Assassin's Creed looks to deliver on Victorian London, think it's about time for an update on No Man's Sky (but seriously, where is that?) and am kind of interested in Star Wars Battlefront. Although I'd love for a new, real Sonic to be revealed, we all know how unlikely that is.

- Shenmue HD collection to hit multiplat

- Shenmue 3 announcement of some sort

- Kojiima/Del Toro working on another horror game :P

- Some news about the next real Sonic game AND the MOVIE

- New updates for Street Fighter 5

- Zelda U 

- Another VS Capcom game, with maybe SEGA and/or Nintendo

- I'll watch with curiosity the Mario & Sonic at the Rio Olympic games  trailer just for the new playable characters (simply famboyism)

the rest is almost no interest for me