Awoo.

Persona 5

Jin.

What is up with Altus and ignoring the European audience? Is it too much work for to localize it or what? I doubt they have publishing issue as Sega is helping out now.

I really thought that since SEGA is publishing this time they could now throw Europe a bone but nope.avi.

Nah, Atlus at E3 reveal that Europe gets the game 31st August 2015 and everywhere else 31st September 2015. I fucking wish.

• Thumbs Up 1

What is up with Altus and ignoring the European audience? Is it too much work for to localize it or what? I doubt they have publishing issue as Sega is helping out now.

So I just thought of something interesting. The P5 protagonist is voiced in JP by Jun Fukuyama. For those who don't know who he is, he's most famous role is none other than this magnificent bastard:

Lelouch2.png

Yep, Lelouch Vi Britannia, which is somewhat fitting seeing as both characters lead a double life. I was thinking it would be either a smart move on Atlus part or pure coincidence that his English equivalent would be Johnny Young Bosch.

• Thumbs Up 1

I can't believe Persona 5 is going to be a mediocre Mecha anime

You forgot to include the large ham acting.

So I just thought of something interesting. The P5 protagonist is voiced in JP by Jun Fukuyama. For those who don't know who he is, he's most famous role is none other than this magnificent bastard:

Lelouch2.png

Yep, Lelouch Vi Britannia, which is somewhat fitting seeing as both characters lead a double life. I was thinking it would be either a smart move on Atlus part or pure coincidence that his English equivalent would be Johnny Young Bosch.

As much as I like JYB i'd prefer if he just had a different VA just simply because he's already voiced yu and while it wouldn't be the first time we've had double casts (see yosuke and the P3MC) it'd be a bit weird having him play the MC twice in a row.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot he already voiced Yu in P4. Well yeah in that case they should get someone else.

Gotta be someone who can do two tones too, because whoever it is, they'll end up doing the antagonist too. (P3MC and Ryoji, Yu and Adachi).

I can't believe Persona 5 is going to be a mediocre Mecha anime

ill kick ur ass into next year son

I really hate how the faces are drawn in Code Geass

I'm pretty sure that chin is a safety hazard

• Thumbs Up 2

Anime distributor Aniplex of America announced at its Anime Central panel on Saturday that it will release the Persona 4 the Golden (Persona 4 the Golden Animation) series in two English-subtitled Blu-ray Disc volumes. The first will ship on July 21, followed by the second on September 29. Pre-orders will begin on Monday in North America for US$99.98 (discounted to US$79.98) each.

Both volumes will include six episodes, an original soundtrack CD, a deluxe 24-page booklet, a postcard set, and clear BD cases with double-sided wraps. The first volume will also have promotional videos, commercials, and the textless opening animation sequence, while the second volume will add a bonus mini episode and the textless ending animation sequence.

Aniplex USA streamed the series on Aniplex Channel, Hulu, Crunchyroll, and Daisuki as it aired in Japan last summer, and it describes the story:

Yu followed Adachi into the Midnight TV to find the truth behind a series of incidents in the rural town in spite of Marie's warning to stay away from him. When Yu's Persona and Adachi's Persona fight, Yu understands what had happened to Adachi before. Yu could not find words to comfort Adachi and he goes back to the real world. Meanwhile, Marie continues searching for her memories she had lost. Can Yu and his friends reach the fact?
The cast starred Daisuke Namikawa as Yū Narukami, Showtaro Morikubo as Yōsuke Hanamura, Yui Horie as Chie Satonaka, Ami Koshimizu as Yukiko Amagi, Kappei Yamaguchi as Kuma (Teddie), and Kana Hanazawa as Marie.

Before directing this new anime series, Tomohisa Taguchi worked on the opening and the important parts of specific episodes in the first Persona 4 The Animation series. The first anime's Seiji Kishi served as chief director of the new anime.

Shoji Meguro returned from the game series and the first anime to compose the music of the new series alongside Tetsuya Kobayashi, a collaborator of his since Persona 3 the Movie #2 Midsummer Knight's Dream. Series script supervisor Jun Kumagai worked on the scenario of every episode of the first series. Character designer Yuu Shindou worked as a key animator on episodes of the first series.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-05-16/aniplex-usa-offers-english-subtitled-persona-4-the-golden-blu-rays/.88246

I'm kind of Jealous, because Crunchy Roll streamed the anime in France, that mean, we will never see a physical release over there.

• 4 weeks later...

Where's the source for those?

Well, if those images are the real deal, then P5 coming in 2015 seems a little more likely. Some people think it's delayed to 2016, but if it does come out in 2015, then that's great.