Awoo.

Sonic Rush 3 [Theoretical OST]

Wentos

Hey there. Sorry for the giant bump here, but life problems sort of got in the way of this project. Nothin' better to show for a revival, though, than a nice work-in-progress.

Urban Meltdown (Boss)!

This is the first time we've all directly collaborated on a track so far, and it's led to a lot of efficiency in composing and the time it takes to do so; the content in this wip so far has all been created in one day! Keep in mind the guitar used is a VST and in the final track will be played by Joshua Taipale.

And ignore the nagging sensation that the guitar riff sounds like something from Sonic Heroes

oh lord what is that vst gimme gimme

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd like to congratulate you guys working on this so far -- this is frickin' awesome, and I love it.

A small question though: Is there anywhere I can download these tracks? I really want Astral Colony for my phone, and there doesn't seem to be a way to download it off soundcloud.

In any case, keep up the good work!

• Thumbs Up 1

A small question though: Is there anywhere I can download these tracks? I really want Astral Colony for my phone, and there doesn't seem to be a way to download it off soundcloud.

We have downloads disabled on most tracks until the final album release for various reasons, but I would contact Sean Evans (LoneEchidna) to request an mp3 of the track if you were so inclined.

Also, thanks for the feedback! Glad you're enjoying the project!

We have downloads disabled on most tracks until the final album release for various reasons,

Ah, I figured that would be the case. No worries; I'll wait for the album and grab all the tracks then. Thanks for the quick answer -- I appreciate it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Pseudo Paradise, Phantasmal Thicket (Blaze and Boss) versions are deeeeeeeeeeppp. <3

Stage Clear, Level Results, Game Over and Invincibility songs needs a shoutout from me as well!

Nice work on the OST, Rosalina! It's embarrassing that I didn't see this much earlier!

• Thumbs Up 1

Urban Meltdown's boss theme is amazing. And is that the "go" from Launch Base I hear? :') I like how each stage gets a unique boss theme, helps give the hypothetical bosses more personality.

• Thumbs Up 1

I like the transition there, but the general art design feels very uninspired. Maybe I have high standards, but I like to think for all the effort we're putting into this, a fangame we're approving its use for should match the level of quality and intention of design.

I like the transition there, but the general art design feels very uninspired. Maybe I have high standards, but I like to think for all the effort we're putting into this, a fangame we're approving its use for should match the level of quality and intention of design.

oh XD

dont worry, most of the artwork so far is just a base, and probably wont be in the finished version. I am planning to make the art style as unique as possible, as one of my main focuses is art. So at the moment, I'm at a litteral drawing board, trying to figure out ideas with the art for the game :D

so be expecting a redesign sometime soon

• Thumbs Up 1

I love this Urban Meltdown boss theme.  The guitar is so....edgy but in a really good way.  It's just really satisfying to listen to.

• Thumbs Up 1

... Listening to this Funkalicous soundtrack...

You guys really outdid yourselves with this one. It's fantastic, dare I say it exceeds the original Rush Soundtrack? You've got me all pumped/hyped up now, I can feel the speedy gameplay, I can see the zones...

Stellar job!

• Thumbs Up 1