Awoo.

The official 2013 Christmas gift and wish list topic

Uraraka

Hoping for a Wii U with SLW and CoD: Ghosts -shot- perhaps then buying a little something else on the side with my own money. If not game-related, I need a new Kindle ._.

My wishlist for Christmas 2013 is rather tame compared to others on the board.  The first thing I would like is a new Power Supply for my PC and the second thing is a new Graphics Card also for my PC.  That's all I wish for at this point though I might end up getting pleasantly surprised during the holiday season by my family.

I'd like a new phone. I still own my very first cell phone, a flip phone and my mom said I could get an iPhone 5s this year.

iphone5s-gallery1-2013.jpg

Up next is A Link Between Worlds. I'm a pretty big fan of Zelda, and I'd love to add the latest installment to my library of 3DS games.

tumblr_ms96b7Ku6A1rq2gu7o1_500.jpg

Finally, a Luigi plush because it's the Year of Luigi!

Super%20Mario%20Brothers%20Plush%20Toys%

I also get between $150-$500 from my relatives to spend on other gifts that I want but don't specify. We all know money is the best gift! :3

Mostly going to get games (As is typical with my holiday/birthday hauls since I don't usually have much cash to throw towards new titles upon release) like 3D World, Luigi U, both versions of Lost World, Link Between Worlds, X/Y, Arkham Origins, and a bunch of PS3 games to support the console that I'm going to inherit once my parents replace the older one in their room with a PS4. Really excited to finally fully jump into the Sony console world after having minimal experiences with the two previous ones. (I played Crash, Spyro and Digimon Rumble Arena on PS1 and the Kingdom Hearts games on PS2, but that's about it.) Plus, most of the games that I'll be starting out with are collections of Sony franchises that I've always admired from afar and heard good things about, but never really tried or only played a bit of (Ratchet, Sly and Jak), so I'm really interested to finally experience those games.

My list is rounded out by DVD sets from three of my favorite franchises (Power Rangers, Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh!), art books from awesome games and movies (MM25, MvC Complete Works and The Art of Wreck-It Ralph!) and a bit of Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG flavor from good old Joey Wheeler's newly released Legendary Collection set.

Also got my sister, her fiancé, and my cousin a crapload of presents, so it'll be an awesome holiday just being able to see their reactions. biggrin.png

I don't really have much of a wish list this year. I already know of three gifts I'll be getting, two of which I bought and the other was ordered off of Amazon. Though my parents could surprise me by getting some special candies like Hershey's chocolate (yum) or some other things to at least fill up my stocking. They usually want to be equal in getting and paying for gifts for both me and my sister.

These said gifts are the D-Arts figures of both Mega Man and Bass (with Rush and Treble within respectively) and a long-sleeved Sonic shirt from Sears. Though you can tell which one I'm looking more forward to getting.

Anything else I'll probably get will be a surprise or I could find more stuff to wish before between now and Christmas.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so damn spoiled usually in life, that to be honest, for Christmas, there's not much I'm really asking for. I do know i want Iron Man 3 + Man of Steel blu-rays, LEGO Marvel Heroes for Wii U, a new pair of headphones, Hawkeye vols 1 and 2, maybe another book too, and this radical Tony Stark shirt. I'd love a PS4 + AssCreed4 and Killzone too, but i'm not really begging my parents for one or anything.