Awoo.

Happy 18th Birthday Sonic!

Jix Hedgehog

Everyone in the Sonic universe is trapped in no time, where you never get older (Somewhere like neverland, only cooler) Well Happy Birthday to that speedy blue hedgehog, Sonic.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flyboy Fox

• Dr. Mechano

• Kiljoy

• Sean

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's not very nice :( Wishing ill on someone, especially on their Birthday. I never understand people who wish ill on other people... doesn't that make you just as bad as them? ;) I hope that Eggman and Sonic can at least not fight for a day and just enjoy their special occasion... (Awww...) ♥

He's evil, it's one thing to wish ill one an ordinary person, but this guy is evil, so it's ok. I don't think wishing he has a bad birthday is as bad as enslaving animals, and using them to power machines so I can then take over the world.

Happy Birthday Sonic!18 is a lot of years actually!Hope you make one more 18 and even more years...!

20070623sonic16th.jpg

Hope from the growing becomes maturity to you my little blue hedgehog! :P

Happy Birthday, Sonic! I didn't forget yours, Eggman! I'll get to work on a birthday present for you two. Hope you like it. For Chaos' sake, TRY not to splat the cake in the other's face! Oh! What would be a Sonical birthday without his games? I'm off to play 'em on SUGC!

Careful, now. The law now has harsher penalties for criminals your age! Beware and Happy Birthday!

This is a day to really remember. I mean, This was the date when the world was fully introduced to Sonic the Hedgehog, in first-hand experience. He has since been keeping the attitude alive in all of his fans, despite all the ups and downs this franchise has given us. We've kept with him and his friends, no matter how hard the times have been, and I hope we continue to stick with the blue dude with 'tude. I've been a fan of this franchise during the time of, as some people call it, the golden era of Sonic, which was about Sonic 2 on the MegaDrive/Genesis. Sonic 2 is also one of the first games I actually played in my life. My earliest memories were of playing this game with my sister, who is a couple of years older than me. What I remember the most was how we played the multiplayer segment for hours, just to see who was better. I've also played the original game that started it all a few times too, I enjoyed every second of play. It's weird. I feel old now, since I've been a fan of this franchise for so long. But I know people have been fans longer than I have, so I guess I shouldn't complain. Anyways, wishing the fastest thing alive and the evil mechanical doctor a happy birthday.

Also, Eggman, if you're reading this, I suggest you lay off on some of that cake.

Edited by Aregulardude

With a convenient bit of luck, my SatBK figure arrived today, earlier than expected, too.

It's funny, four years ago a Japanese Sonic X DVD I'd ordered arrived on June 23rd too, also earlier than it should have considering when and from where it was sent.

06.jpg

Too late. He's already stolen forty cakes. And that's terrible.

*ahem* That was

really Bokkun. XDD

Anyways, have a very happy birthday, my main man! You've left such an impact on my life. You too, Robotnik, for being my punchingbag every two acts. XD Either way, I hope you two can settle down and celebrate together, you guys deserve it!

Happy Birthday, Sonic, Eggman, and Shadow! ;)

I have been working on a picture these past couple of weeks, and it's STILL not finished. I hope to get it finished today. ;) -starts working-

Ah, days like this really have me feeling proud to be a Sonic fan! With the developments of the last year (Sonic Unleashed, Sonic and the Black Knight...) I think things are really looking up for the franchise. I hope to see Sonic keep on running and reach year 20, 25, 30... I'll be a fan until they stop making Sonic games and far beyond. As the blue dude has impacted all of our lives in one way or another, he's also impacted mine, and I'm grateful to be able to say Happy 18th B-day to Sonic the hedgehog. :)

*Accidentally on purpose forgets about Eggman* XD

Edited by DC111

Happy Birthday, Sonic the Hedgehog. :D

May your games keep entertaining us and improving with the time.

May us, the fans, learn to get along.

May the SoS 2009 beat the last year's.

18 years and still going strong......ish *shot*

Yeah, Happy B-Day to Sonic, Dr. Ivo Robotnik(Eggman), and Shadow.

Nice to have the Blue Blur's Birthday kick off the summer.

A big happy birthday to Sonic and.... Omochao. May its day be filled with somersaults, kicks, punches, and volkan cannons.

Yeah, I'm going to go play S3&K until I pass out now.

Happy Birthday to the Blue Hedgehog. I've been playing his games since they started and I have no intention on stopping anytime soon. Old School and New School FTW

Off to go play some more Unleashed. I might even boot up Chronicles again just because I can.

*ahem* That was

really Bokkun. XDD

I thought it was Lex Luthor :(

I thought it was Lex Luthor :(

I got the reference, too. Surprised I didn't get it first time round. HAH!

Happy Birthday Sonic and Eggman!

sonicday09.png

"Oh yeah, and happy birthday to you too, Jerk"

Have a happy Sonic Day everyone.

Edited by LimeTH

I can't believe I forgot, just remembered. x_x

Happy 18th Birthday Sonic the Hedgehog! :D

(Of course; Happy 18th to Dr. Eggman as well, as well as Happy 8th to both Shadow and Rouge!)

I almost forgot it was Sonic's birthday (shame on me). I drew something on my DSi on the run for him:

cdeef3f6ddc876750225d82c95f71dfd.jpg

By the way, my handwriting is not that bad, those of you who own a DSi know how hard it can be to write on that tiny screen. And the quality was ruined a lot by the camera's mechanics, I dunno why it does that.

Edited by Ivana