Awoo.

Post your dream game

Solid SOAP

N&B was a different sort of game to its predecessors, but it contained the same characters and the plot was set after Tooie, which, like it or not, makes it Threeie. What you're after is Fourie being a return to the same sort of gameplay and game world the first two games had; something about which I have no bones to pick. :)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Patticus

• Thirsty Pocket

• BlitzChris

• turbojet

A M&S RPG or platformer where Mario and Sonic team up together, interact with one another acknowledging each others existence, and fight Eggman and Bowser to save the world.

Possible Wii title: The Rat Rapscallion

It is a mystery story game where a man (nameless for now) uses and trains rats or have power over them to commit crimes and murders. Gameplay would be like Pikmin with a stealth concept and maybe fight some critters off as well. Takes place in London in the 19th century or early 20th.

Yeah, it sounds stupid. :unsure:

Edited by AdventChild

I've had this idea of a game for a long time, but I still can't find the appropiate words to describe it, so I'll just state my second choice: a racing game using licensed cars in fantasy locations.

A free roaming Free Running game. Don't be a smart ass and say Mirror's Edge was free running because it wasn't. It was a first person Prince of Persia. I would want it to have the same mechanics of Skate. Plus the tricks would only be limited to my imagination.

Throw in Le Parkour races and you might just be onto something there.

We could make it man. Me, you, David Belle, Sebastian Foucan, Team Yamasaki, and most of the 3Run Team.

Remember the climbing mechanics in Ass Creed? Now apply that to modern buildings. You would be able to scale buildings from the outside. Well it would be a bore if you were able to do that from the get-go so there will be a level up system. Not only that but a Create-A-Traucer mode that would rival SVR's create a wrestler. There will be a mechanic for every aspect of the game.

Parkour-Wall Running, Swinging, Climbing, L-Jumps,etc.

Controlled ala Prince of persia style(not the new one).

Tricking-Gainers, Somersaults, twists, incorporating all those at once for sweeter combos

Skate style controls BABY!

Rail flow and vaulting-....haven't figured that one out yet <_<

My dream game would be an ultra violent 3D fighting/beat 'em up game with 50 characters (male and female) to choose from, heavy metal themed backgrounds and an arsenal of weapons. The soundtrack would feature death metal and black metal. Bands on the soundtrack would be include Death, Zyklon, Gorefest, Immortal, Grand Belial's Key and Origin. There would be 2 modes in this game. The arcade mode where you'll have to through 15 rounds. The last round will feature a boss that looks like something you would see at a Gwar concert. Actually ya know what, it will be at a Gwar concert. You have to fight this ugly looking looking creature (not playable) and you have to find the right weapon to kill it off with. The game would featuring a lot of cussing, including the big c-word! :P I dunno what I would name this game. Oh yeah and instead of knockout, it's dead. At the end of a fight, the fighter dies. Oh yes, blood and gore galore! You can't have an ultra violent fighting game without blood and gore. But to be considerate, I'll have an option to turn off the blood and gore. :rolleyes:

The next mode would be a story mode. It'll be similar to Final Fight, but on a more extreme level. It will feature a lot more blood and gore than Final Fight. You can only select 3 characters in this mode. It'll make Final Fight look like Spongebob SquarePants The Movie Game. There would be this fancy schmancy story line where you play as a metalhead and you have to prove yourself worthy to be the supreme metal god. There will be cut-scenes in between the onslaught. There will be voiceovers from famous metal musicians.

I wanna go through the weapons this game will include. Chainsaw, revolver, sawn-off shotgun, M4A1, bastard sword, Masamune (from Chrono Trigger), stiletto knife and tommy gun. Tommy gun? Yeah, cause that's my favorite gun. I'd use the stiletto knife if I had to use a knife or sword. Those are really sweet knives!

I could never make this game, not in a million years. I don't want to make video games. I really hope someone steals my idea and makes it into a game. ;)

Well, it would be a Pokemon game however it wouldnt be an RPG...sort of. For a start the story of the game would escape the generic "You are a young trainer you are going to get all the gym badges oh noes you are being attacked by team _______ you must stop them from getting the legendaries oh I stopped them oh I got ______ now team _______ will bugger off never to be seen again now I will get all the badges and beat the league" plotline that all of the Pokemon games have been doing recently. The main gameplay would still consist of going around an overworld looking for battles etc. but in full 3D. The main thing that would be changed is the battling though. It would play similar to a 3D fighting game. You would have a full 3D battling arena which you could run and jump around however the arena would be an area in the HUB which you are in. It would basically play as a 3D fighting game but with a few Pokemon elements. For example all the stats would be involved. HP would be how large your lifebar is, Attack would determine how strong your physical attacks are (As well as the actual attacks power number), defense would determine how resistant you are to physical attacks, special attack is how strong your projectile attacks are (Again, as well as the attacks power number, the special defense will determine how resistant you are to projectiles and Speed would determine how fast you move around the arena. There would still be types and super-effective and not very effective moves. You would also still be able to use items in battle and switch out via pause menu. You would flee by running outside of the arenas boundaries before your opponent gets in your way (However you cant flee against trainers). The Pokemon will still level up after fights and there will still be evolution. Also instead of the standard 4 moves for each Pokemon in all of the games your pokemon can learn 10 moves (Just so the fighting style is more varied). Other than that there would still be the standard features of a Pokemon game such as the pokemon centres, Pokemarts, TMs and HMs, Move tutors, battle tower etc. and the gyms and league would just be an optional sidequest to the actual plot which I cant think of right now. Also Pokemon from other games would be transferrable onto this game.

Edited by Blaziken

All Sonic related stuff aside, I would really love a Megaman 10 and a Pikachu Platformer for WiiWare.

Even better, Pac-man and Frogger at the Superbowl.