Awoo.

Xbox: A New Generation Revealed - Tuesday @ 10am (PST) / 1pm (EST) / 6pm (GMT)

Patticus

No games calls are fucking stupid... There's going to be games. They're presenting the TV stuff because it's actually new

• Thumbs Up 3

I hear that. I didn't know no one cared about tech, lolz

I don't care what powers my games.

I just wanna play games.

Let's be fair guys - the Kinect is actually a great piece of technology. For example, the non-gaming applications of that camera are incredible (things such as robots navigating through a crowd using a kinect camera).

The problem with it is that the games being made for it don't appeal. The issue isn't with the hardware, the problem is the lack of good games. Kinda like the Wii U right now.

Edited by Dr. Homem
  • Thumbs Up 2

They say they're trying to bring us the ultimate entertainment system, but really they're just trying to make us all look like we're going insane!

You thought you looked stupid waggling a Wii Remote around? Wait until you get caught trying to talk to a games console.

INNOVATION!

Let's be fair guys - the Kinect is actually a great piece of technology. For example, the non-gaming applications of that camera are incredible (things such as robots navigating through a crowd using a kinect camera).

The problem with it is that the games being made for it don't appeal. The issue isn't with the hardware, the problem is the lack of good games. Kinda like the Wii U.

The Kinect is not precise enough to make any sort of good games......

Wait, the sound of the camera logging you in as soon as you pick up the pad is pretty cool

They're presenting the TV stuff because it's actually new

I've been watching TV since 1984.

• Thumbs Up 4

Hey guys, what's video games, I bought xbox to watch TV, phone people on skype and order pizza

microsoftpleaseshowsomegames

They say they're trying to bring us the ultimate entertainment system, but really they're just trying to make us all look like we're going insane!

You thought you looked stupid waggling a Wii Remote around? Wait until you get caught trying to talk to a games console.

INNOVATION!

It's not a new concept, and it's something that's been done to reasonable success by google with smartphones. Doesn't suprise me that microsoft want to do the same kind of thing with the xbox. 

Some people seriously lack patience holy shit...

It's a GAMES console. The focus should always be the GAMES. They should show the GAMES.

I don't care if it's another glorified Kinect sensor, the name is fucking stupid and it looks ugly as sin.

Jesus...

The controller looks cool but...just a bit too big, could be uncomfortable to hold. Like the console itself (the size)!

Oh look new Xbox Live.

Xbox Live is in the cloud, your games, saves, profiles etc.

Record game as you play.

And now they're trying to make online match making sound different when it's just the same.