Awoo.

Happy 20th anniversary Tails!

Furianu

Wanna wish Tails a happy (belated) 20th anniversary! Though I'm sure it was November 21st since that's when the 16-bit version of Sonic The Hedgehog 2 was released. (24th for the US).

Anyway, let's not forget that Tails has significance just as much as Sonic. He's a great pilot, a great genius, and not just a great sidekick for Sonic, but a great friend and brother for Sonic. happy.png

Edited by SpeedKeed
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

Bumping this thread to now wish Tails a Happy 20th Birthday today due to the release of the 16-bit version of Sonic The Hedgehog 2 in the US and a belated birthday too since the 16-bit version was released in Japan on November 21st.

Happy Birthday Tails, keep flyin' high till you reach the highest of all the heavens.

Happy birthday Tails, what an awesome sidekick.

Oh and happy birthday to you Sonic 2, it being the first Sonic game I've ever played, with it of course being one of my favorite (Sonic) games ever. happy.png

Edited by Gabe95
  • Thumbs Up 2

Happy belated 20th, Mr. Prower. Show the world that even if Shadow can beat you in popularity polls, you're still Sonic's number one buddy. :)