Awoo.

The IrateGamer

Winston

So yes I wasn't so sure, I find hard to tell if someone is serious especially on the internet.dry.png

Considering how they were talking and acting it's really not that hard to deduct that they were obviously trying to be funny. Look at their pictures for crying out loud, and the last part where it's like 'PLAY IT LOUD'

Edited by Alice Twilight

Considering how they were talking and acting it's really not that hard to deduct that they were obviously trying to be funny. Look at their pictures for crying out loud, and the last part where it's like 'PLAY IT LOUD'

It took me a couple of minutes to figure that out, sue me.sleep.png

I feel like this ought to be posted

[media=]

Honestly, the Irate Gamer's a total hack, shamelessly trying to catch a ride on the popularity of a more talented individual, using some of his schtick too.

Plus his videos are just BORING, and he's got this dopey confused look on his face 24/7.

Thats pretty sad to make a blog dedicated about someone you don't like, to me that proves some people don't have a life on the internet.sleep.png

This can basically be extended to anyone on Encyclopedia Dramatica.
  • Thumbs Up 2

Watched his Unleashed review a few years back and was instantly done with the guy. Fast forward a few years later and I watched some of his other vids and found him pretty damn boring.

Eh, he's alright I guess... It's alright to watch if I have nothing better to do when I'm eating a meal or a snack. He's better than the Gamedude, who's just incredibly whiny in his reviews... He claims it's a satire of internet reviewers like Bores. Even so I personally think constantly whining, even if it's for laughs, just comes across as aggravating than funny.

I'm more of an AVGN person myself.

• 8 years later...

This is an EXTREMELY old thread. I don't have the exact same opinions I did once I started this thread... where I said I preferred the Irate Gamer. I honestly prefer AVGN more now, especially with his film reviews and James & Mike Mondays... but a part of me still holds the Irate Gamer videos special. They're nostalgic for me, and he's finally come back. Don't know if anybody cares, but here we are!

He has very recently done an AVGN cross-over, which is this video.

and also a review on Nintendo Cereal, which I enjoyed much more honestly... I always liked his Irate The 80's videos. 

Well, yeah! No idea if anybody will respond to this topic, but Irate Gamer is back! 

As I've grown older, I find a lot of his videos more ironically funny than uninronically. Especially in his bad acting and line delivery, but it still is entertaining for me. The IrateThe80's Videos, as I've said, are still pretty good IMO. Glad to see him back honestly! Feels like most of these types of reviewers have vanished. Glad to see AVGN still going at it, and Irate Gamer trying to make a comeback as well. 

Wow, haven't heard this guy in a while. And wow, I actually mentioned Game Dude in my last post... There's one big rabbit hole of drama with that guy that's happened since I posted that, but now's not the time nor the place.

That said, my opinion on Irate gamer hasn't really changed that much, he's just a guy that's there. Neither terrible or good, and a good watch if I have nothing better to do. Even so, i'm actually really happy to see him and James bury the hatchet after such a long rivalry, and especially after watching the video posted above. And the actual crossover video was actually a pretty good watch.

So yeah, not opinion hasn't changed too much, but maybe I'll give the new videos a watch pretty soon to see if it does.

• 2 months later...

To me Irate Gamer is truly a relic from the old Internet. I remember when people viewed him as a AVGN wannabe and a copycat.

I have to say his humour does feel a little forced, I wasn't his fan then and I don't have a need to watch him now.

But on the other hand I can't really respect people who think trolling him and calling him a loser is "big fun". He clearly loves what he's doing and making videos like he does isn't something you can make up in 1 day. He's actually contributed more than some people who were trolling him.