Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Does anyone else have issues with the final turn on the Billy Hatcher level? No matter how hard I try I always hit it to hard and fly of the map, going through the track's floor and seeing nothing but a red screen. I respawn so It doesn't freeze the game but It's made it pretty much impossible for me to beat the expert ghost on time trial.

• Thumbs Up 1

There is normally a time limit on the speed they maintain too, it's about 10/15 seconds before you can even catch up.

You could be boosting with a level 3 drift boost, and then use a boost power-up, but the A.I simply do not budge from their position, nor does the gap between you get any smaller, it's just unfair gaming really.

It also happens when you're ahead too long, you'll simply have an A.I over take you at cruising speed, hell when a race starts, even f the A.I didn't get a boost start, they start with full speed and shift into 1st place, whilst the stragglers spam you with Drones, Ice and Twisters, or just bat you about from rubbing against you, it's just very rage inducing.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Wii U version is really great, aside from the borked 1.1 patch. I like the neat little touch you guys did where, if you have the controller's speakers up, your character and car noises come from the controller instead.

Does anyone else have issues with the final turn on the Billy Hatcher level? No matter how hard I try I always hit it to hard and fly of the map, going through the track's floor and seeing nothing but a red screen. I respawn so It doesn't freeze the game but It's made it pretty much impossible for me to beat the expert ghost on time trial.

That turn is deceptively hard, what you're supposed to do is actually turn to the right and then immediately start drifting to the left.

...Well, a patch for the PS3/360 versions to fix these issues is pretty much not happening, so we have to deal with it unfortunately.

Has anyone actually 100% the game yet?

Edited by KrazyBean

...Well, a patch for the PS3/360 versions to fix these issues is pretty much not happening, so we have to deal with it unfortunately.

Why do you say that?

I'm ROLLING at all the insane Miku hatred.

I hate Shadow, someone who is by default going to be in almost every Sonic spin-off, and for ACTUAL REASONS beyond "she's japanese and stupid", but you don't hear me going on and on about how it's a travesty that he's included in the games.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm ROLLING at all the insane Miku hatred.

I hate Shadow, someone who is by default going to be in almost every Sonic spin-off, and for ACTUAL REASONS beyond "she's japanese and stupid", but you don't hear me going on and on about how it's a travesty that he's included in the games.

But shadow is an actual sega character who's actually relevent to the subject matter.

Of course we're going to be pissed if she gets in over actual sega characters.

Has anyone actually 100% the game yet?

If I can beat the last traffic attack then I'm quite sure I will be able too... unless expert GP really is stupidly hard.

But from what I've heard, your completion rate actually goes above 100% Someone has said to have 102% and it's still going up.

But shadow is an actual sega character who's actually relevent to the subject matter.

Of course we're going to be pissed if she gets in over actual sega characters.

Miku has tits.

Tits are always relevant.

Your argument is invalid.

(I honestly don't give two fucks who wins this. NiGHTS, Reala, and Metal are in. That's all I need.)

• Thumbs Up 1

Miku has tits.

Tits are always relevant.

Your argument is invalid.

(I honestly don't give two fucks who wins this. NiGHTS, Reala, and Metal are in. That's all I need.)

yeah well

so does Bayonetta

so there,

bitch.

• Thumbs Up 5

I'm finding Expert GP pretty OK actually...I've completed 4 GP's so far.

I can't stand Expert Traffic Attack but I'll take SOL's advice and try again another day.

Knuckles + Handling mod. Speed isn't important, but control is. I was like you on those events, properly cursing like a trooper, when I switched, I was like 'Oh, I see...'

---

S0L

---

OH MY GOD!

This... I think this is it!

I just tried knuckles on the superstar showdown traffic attack on expert (standard mod, not unlocked handling yet). I was able to get to the final wave of traffic on my first go, previously as Sonic I couldn't even get halfway through it!

2nd attempt, got literally right to the final checkpoint before I ran out of time!

*puts on a voice of the aliens from toy story*

"S0L is the source of power!"

• Thumbs Up 1

I enjoy the game quite a bit, but it's frustrating to know I'll never unlock everything. I'm simply not good enough at the game.

And again, I do well at a lot of the challenges. But when I actually have to do the races on hard/expert...I get a lead in the third lap and get item spammed until I'm in 6th.

• Thumbs Up 1

And 15 min later. Traffic attack Superstar showdown is done.

Did it with knuckels using his default mod had just over 1 second left. My God, Knuckles is awesome for that mode! Couldn't believe how much easier it was with him!

One thing I will say, on that one, hold down the weapon fire button to shoot 3 missiles at a time. it clears traffic better than rapid fire. However, for the last wave. Rapid fire. Chances are you'll get the last wave on that S bend in the wrestle arena, holding down the fire button takes too long and you'll want rid of traffic as quickly as possible.

Posted this in a status, but not sure how many people saw it so eh.

Apparently Liuxing-Li (account name, not real name) did some sticker concepts for the game, some of which have been posted on his own blog thing. He had something to say on it.

tumblr_mdr8sxZjA71r5eot8o1_500.png

That's either DiGi Valentine or TRiPPY/iMANGi. I saw her tweeting stuff about this and posting it and all.

THIS GAME IS SO HARD. :/

Edited by Faseeh

That's either DiGi Valentine

It's Dean aka SYAMiNG.

I saw him working on them when I was at Sumo for those two weeks, got to say I'm kinda disapointed they didn't make it into the game, they looked so good and he spent ages on them.

I said to him, do one of Ryo with the number 3 behind him just to troll everyone.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's Dean aka SYAMiNG.

I saw him working on them when I was at Sumo for those two weeks, got to say I'm kinda disapointed they didn't make it into the game, they looked so good and he spent ages on them.

I said to him, do one of Ryo with the number 3 behind him just to troll everyone.

How was the time at Sumo?

That turn is deceptively hard, what you're supposed to do is actually turn to the right and then immediately start drifting to the left.

Ah thank you very much ^_^ I was finally able to beat him and now I'm first on the leaderboards, so I take it a lot of people were having the same issues. I have to say though, why the hell do we have vs the ghosts on normal tracks and mirror tracks, the expert ghosts a hard enough to beat once, really stupid decision if you ask me.

Ah thank you very much happy.png I was finally able to beat him and now I'm first on the leaderboards, so I take it a lot of people were having the same issues. I have to say though, why the hell do we have vs the ghosts on normal tracks and mirror tracks, the expert ghosts a hard enough to beat once, really stupid decision if you ask me.

Just for more challenges, I guess

Thanks to the the Nintendo MiiVerse... we now have this.

8201107231_6d21d099ec_z.jpg

How was the time at Sumo?

It was lovely. I should really do a write up on it at some point.

• Thumbs Up 4

It was lovely. I should really do a write up on it at some point.

I would enjoy reading that. I would've gone but I live in California

Knuckles + Handling mod. Speed isn't important, but control is. I was like you on those events, properly cursing like a trooper, when I switched, I was like 'Oh, I see...'

---

S0L

---

Is Amy good for this as well? I got the balanced mod for her and her handling is on full bars.

Also how do you unlock S-Class?

Edited by Ming Ming Shana