Awoo.

Puss in Boots...for CD-I?

T-Min

The weird thing is that I saw this topic just right after coming home from seeing the Dreamworks movie.

mellow.png

This post is so irrelevent...

• 2 weeks later...

I thought they were gonna revive the CDI and make Dreamworks' Puss in Boots for it. Wow! I had no idea there was a Puss in Boots for CDI way back then.

Believe or not the whole "movie" is up on hulu right now. Kinda sad when the commercial breaks are more entertaining than the film.

• Thumbs Up 1

Okay, now that I've wasted my time watching that trailer and listening to that song, I am dying to see a Nostalgia Critic review of this.

What's the best way to send him requests? tongue.png

Edited by Speederino

I paticularly liked the way the protagonists hid in the barrel in Puss In Boots.

Okay, now that I've wasted my time watching that trailer and listening to that song, I am dying to see a Nostalgia Critic review of this.

What's the best way to send him requests? tongue.png

There is a future NC requests forum, actually. I already made a thread about this movie there. You could bump it if you want d:

Edited by T-Man

There is a future NC requests forum, actually. I already made a thread about this movie there. You could bump it if you want d:

• Thumbs Up 1