Awoo.

Iran Embassy SAS Squad Leader, John McAleese, Dies

Patticus

I'm just stating the facts: he is a murderer.

And you are a moron if you think morality in itself is so black and white.

Goddammit I miss the neg rep button.

Edited by turbojet
  • Thumbs Up 1

What do you honestly expect them to do? They've murdered someone in cold blood, they're now going to periodically murder the rest of the hostages unless their demands are met (this was never going to happen considering the UK Governments stance on terrorist demands), your argument is basically "Well those people are going to kill those people, but we can't actually do anything about it because then we'll be murderer's too."

And considering the second a hostage is killed the well-being of hostage taker is a secondary concern to freeing the rest of the hostages (regardless of if any threats towards other hostages are made), the terrorists were all on borrowed time anyways.

Wow you guys haven't even realized that I was just messing around...

319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg?1310103722

Oh really? It didn't seem like that to me. You where happy to keep saying I was wrong until other people claimed what an arse you where being, now you turn around and say you was only messing around?

doublefacepalm.jpg?1247951593

• Thumbs Up 4

I was trolling everyone and it worked, since you guys got all worked up.

Trollface.png

Yeah, because trolling is so constructive and clever isn't it? rolleyes.gif

It's clear as day that John McAleese had more intelligence, strength and fortitude in his little finger than what the British Government of the day had in their entire bodies. May he rest in peace. It's sad that he had to leave his family behind but I'm sure they can be assured that he's gone to a better place and is at least reunited with his son.

Edited by Verte
  • Thumbs Up 4

I was trolling everyone and it worked, since you guys got all worked up.

Trollface.png

"I said something stupid, maybe I can call it off as trolling and get away with it."

Except you forget that trolling is not allowed here. Stop being so goddamn ignorant. Don't pull a bullshit stunt like that if you have nothing better to come back with, or I will take it face value next time, and I will strike you.

Now drop this issue. As for the rest, a bunch of image macro replies aren't necessary. Give it a rest.

• Thumbs Up 4