Awoo.

SEGA, why do you do this?

Trixie the Great

Does anyone familiar with Japan recognize this show? I'd like to know if SEGA has an actual partnership with them.

There was a lot of pressure on the basis of "how can we keep topping ourselves with SoS every year?" Well here is the (frankly inevitable) answer.

MUST...RESIST...URGE...TO MAKE...INAPPROPRIATE...JOKE

• Thumbs Up 1

Awkward boner.

Rule number one: NO POOFTAS!

If I were to warm up my breasts, do you think they'd get a little bigger?

(And if you get the joke in all three, you win a bikini - an itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini)

Etc.

First time, eh?

I'm 13, I'm at the age of absolute pervertedness, so no. Although what I'm used to is smaller.

Everybody knows that Sonic gets all the girls...

Why would this come as a surprise?laugh.png

He's too fast with it though!

This is becoming Sonic Passion, minus the akwardness.

I'm 13, I'm at the age of absolute pervertedness, so no. Although what I'm used to is smaller.

I'm two years older than you. It only gets worse.

Edited by Lightspines

This is becoming Sonic Passion, minus the akwardness.

This is nothing like Sonic Passion. All this is normal behaviour. The people at Sonic Passion wants to have sex with Sonic characters or thinks they're married to them.

Why exactly do I keep coming back to this topic...? I'm not perverted, and everyone is just being like 0_0 over these things.

Guess the perverted-ness just comes off as funny to me...

If classic Sonic is being educated, then where is Modern Sonic?

Meanwhile looking through the window on the roof...

080sonic.jpg

Sonic, you blue son of a gun!

Edited by Chaos Fusion
  • Thumbs Up 4

Ok... What is this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_ztrHFm1M0

Am I seeing things? Is SEGA the sort of type that has there own mascot at a Bikini Contest? D:

I'm at a loss for words here. SEGA actually endorsed Sonic in a Bikini Contest! Ugh... Share your opinions.

meg-gusta.jpg

Add sonic for instant views.

Sorry, I totally forgot Sonic was there while watching the video. My eyes were too busy looking at something else...

Ok... What is this?

*pervy video*

Am I seeing things? Is SEGA the sort of type that has there own mascot at a Bikini Contest? D:

I'm at a loss for words here. SEGA actually endorsed Sonic in a Bikini Contest! Ugh... Share your opinions.

You seem to be the only one offended by this the rest of us find it quite enjoyable which is probably the idea of what SEGA was going for. besides from the LOOK of it (don't know the actual videos age though) it looks like its from the 90s which was a real crazy era and games didn't really have any other form of promotion other then TV. give old SEGA a break for trying everything possiable to promote their IP which was back then still new.

SpookyMulder, you made me like you, and i REALLY hate the fucking like button. damn you...

Erm... Golden joystick awards 2011... a few weeks ago.

269765_225988760757498_127667263922982_707913_3142371_n.jpg

Sonic: Sure you can be in Generations! What do you do as a day job?

Girl: I take my clothes off for money!

This would now be the 4th time that Sonic has posed with page 3 models.

I guess Sonic figures since he is naked he should be around other naked people more often just so he doesn't feel so out of place.

Erm... Golden joystick awards 2011... a few weeks ago.

269765_225988760757498_127667263922982_707913_3142371_n.jpg

I'm a little bit distressed that Sonic does not have the least shapely legs on display in this photo.

Edited by JezMM