Awoo.

Sonic Generations needs you to win the award from IGN

Speed the hedgehog

I voted for my old buddy Sonic. As much as I care for some of the other games there a lot, Sonic will always be number 1 in my heart. How dare you people betray Sonic! You killed Sonic! You bastard! Nah, I am only joking with you guys, but I voted for Sonic. Actually, I think you can vote more than once, I went back and I entered another vote. It said "Thank you for your vote, your vote has already been counted."

Edited by DawningWolf
  • Thumbs Up 2

I agree with DawningWolf Sonic will be my #1 favorite video game character in the world :')

Favorite Sonic character! :DSilverAttackSmallAni.gif Sonic Characters/Sprite are from SEGA

Edited by HedgehogGamer73

Voted for Generations. Would have voted for 3D Land if we actually knew more about it than we did at E3 (yes, we got a title and a release month, and ?).

Also, we got to see City Escape's FET (Fucking Epic Truck).

Edited by Koopalmier

I voted for my old buddy Sonic. As much as I care for some of the other games there a lot, Sonic will always be number 1 in my heart. How dare you people betray Sonic! You killed Sonic! You bastard! Nah, I am only joking with you guys, but I voted for Sonic. Actually, I think you can vote more than once, I went back and I entered another vote. It said "Thank you for your vote, your vote has already been counted."

Let's see here. Don't care about COD, don't care about little big planet, don't care about Mario 3D Land, don't care ab-wait a tick is that Mass Effect 3?! And is that Arkham City?!

Yeah I'm turning traitor here, bye.

PS: Someone vote for Generations in my place.

Yep, Arkham City and Mass Effect 3 for the win!

Yes! My vote has been counted! I feel so empowered! *tries to vote again*

Imagine if Generations won the award. It'd be downright amazing, wouldn't it? It'd certainly put Sonic in a better light, after such a bumpy decade.

Assassin's Creed? Mass Effect 3? Rage? Prey 2? Uncharted 3? Arkham City?

Well shit. I would have voted SSX over Sonic Generations if it were an option.

Seeing as Portal 2 isn't on there (clearly GOTY for my opinions are never wrong) I really couldn't give less of a crap about who wins so sure let's go with Sonic

Oh it's about Gamescom... well no wonder Portal isn't there! Lucky you, hedgehog

Edited by Noire

>see other games

FUCK SONIC

So why are you here again? I'll wait for that answer.

• Thumbs Up 5

Generations got my vote. It has City Escape, it's Sonic, and the other games don't interest me.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeaaaah, I made my decision. Uncharted 3 gets my vote. It's such a mouth-watering game that I just cannot ignore. >.>

Still Generations would kickass and if it weren't for Uncharted, I would have chose Generations.

I voted Generations, only because both it and SM3DLand are tied for my favourite games at Gamescom. I don't ever vote for something just to support it if my favourite is something else.

I'm torn between sonic, Assassins Creed, and Arkham City. So many awesome games.....

Arkham City has Nurse Harley Quinn. The choice is clear.

• Thumbs Up 3

So why are you here again? I'll wait for that answer.

wut

this is the ssmb right?

the sonic sucks message board, is it not?

oh, wait, i see. ;_;

• Thumbs Up 2

Tough choice with Assassin's Creed and Batman on there, but this is just that one Sonic game I'm really excited about. My childhood memories are coming just looking at this game. Sonic will always be my favorite video game series EVER.wub.gif

Yes, but Sonic Generations has SKY SANCTUARY laugh.gif

tom_delay.jpg?1302910842

Arkham City has Nurse Harley Quinn, your argument is invalid!

• Thumbs Up 1

Actually Harley was dressed like a nurse in Arkham Asylum. In Arkham City she kinda has a slutty biker chick thing going on.

I'm not voting for Sonic out of pity or just because, but for that out of all of these games, it's the one I've been following and hyping over the most, =3